He smirked "Yes sir" he said jokingly as he put his arms behind his back. I turned and saw Alvaro crawl onto another male. He must've been one of Mattias men. Alvaro nodded at me and i got up "Follow me" i whispered into Mattias ear. He rubbed his hands together and got up "This was a lovely meeting, but i'm going off now. Also. Troy, get your trashy men out of Italy before i put a bullet through your brain. Let's go love bug" he whispered the last part to me.

I giggled and grabbed his hand leading him out of the room. I took him to another private room. I opened the door and lead him in than closed it. As i turned i felt a hand grip the back of my neck "Your very pretty. What's your name" he whispered in my ear. My body tensed up a little "I go by bunny" i lied. He turned me around "Don't lie to me. What's your name" he said bringing me closer to him "Bunny is my stage name darling. I can't say my real name, it's part of the rules" i said in my most convincing tone. He nodded and picked me up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me by my thighs. I quickly kissed him. He kissed back and laid me on the bed. I felt tingles run through my body. But i had a job, despite how bad i wanted him to fuck me. As he kissed down my neck he unzipped my suit, than slid it down my body.

He smirked "Ohh your special.." he hummed throwing my suit to the side. He ripped my fishnets, causing me to let out a scream. He threw the ripped leggings to the side and kissed down my body. He reached the hem of my underwear. They were black, and the strap was filled with diamonds. He kissed my thighs, marking them up. I untied my tie from around my neck. Yes, i was going to strangle him.

I moaned softly as he moved my underwear to the side, and placed one single kiss on my heat "Mm i'm gonna have fun with you" he mumbled blowing air onto my pussy. I shivered and refocused myself. He stood up and turned around, un buckling his belt. This is it.

I stood up and slowly crept behind him. I quickly put the tie in front of him and pulled back. He let out a cough and grabbed my hand. I kept my grip until he fell on the bed. His eyes closed. I turned and opened the draw, pulling out a knife i hid earlier. When i turned, he was gone "Shit" i quickly got up and grabbed my suit. Suddenly i felt a presence behind me. My breathing quickened "I knew something was up" he whispered. He grabbed me by the back of the neck "Wait wait!" i screamed kicking my legs "You must be Kairi" he said "Are you Kairi?" he asked.

"y-yes" i said. Than something came to my head. I horse kicked him in the nuts "fuck!" he yelled dropping me. I scrambled to get my suit. I ran past him, but fell when he grabbed my ankle "Let go!" i screamed kicking. Than i kicked him in the nose. That must've hurt "God damnit!" he yelled letting go. I got up and unlocked the door running out.

Mattias POV

I got up, wiping the blood from my nose. I ran back to the room where we had our meeting. Only Alejandro and that boy where in there. That boy was defiantly involved "Yo Mattia what happened to you face?" Alejandro said grabbing the boys waist to stop him from moving. No they weren't fucking, but they were close "That little bitch was hired to kill me" i said, watching the boy closely. I saw his body tense up "I've gotta go" he whispered getting up.

"Sit ya ass back down" i hissed at him "B-but my boss wa-" i laughed, cutting him off "bullshit. Sit down" i growled. He nodded and sat down "Your involved aren't you?" Alejandro asked him. The boy stayed silent. Alejandro grabbed him by the jaw making him look up and let out a whimper "Are you fucking involved!" he yelled making the boy flinch.

"Y-yes.." he mumbled. Alejandro pulled out his gun and pointed it at the boy "Aye! we're not killing him!" i yelled, snatching the gun from Alejandro. The boy backed away from Alejandro "T-troy. He makes K-kairi" the boy stuttered out "Kairi owes him money. Like a lot.. and him killing you was suppose to get him free" the boy said, tears running down his face "H-he didn't want to. Troy threatened him. He didn't want to do any of this. Please don't kill him!" he yelled.

"shut up!" Alejandro snapped "And i actually liked you" alejandro laughed "Get all my guards. I want them to find Kairi. Now" i told him. Alejandro got up and left the room "You" i pointed to the boy "Name" i asked "A-alvaro" he said pulling his knees to his chest "Your both in deep shit" i said shaking my head.

-

A few minutes later Alejandro walked in "They got him" he said smirking. I nodded "Take Alvaro to the car. Where's Kairi?" i asked "He's in the back room" Alejandro said snatching Alvaro up "Ow that hurts!" Alvaro whined "Shut the fuck up!" Alejandro yelled "Please Alejandro.. loosen your grip it hurts.." Alvaro said, tears running down his face "What don't you get bitch?! I said shut up!" Alejandro yelled at him. He flinched and looked down "Now let's go" Alejandro said, practically dragging the poor boy.

I walked to the room and saw Kairi tied up. He had mascara running down his face and he was half naked. I didn't want anyone looking at what's mine. I took off my shirt "untie him" i told one of my guards "S-" i glared at him before he could answer. He nodded and untied Kairi. I walked over to him and kneed down "You've got a great kick babydoll" i smirked handing him the shirt. He glared at me and snatched the shirt "If your gonna kill me, just so it!" he yelled. He put the shirt on and buttoned it up. He looked very good in my shirt.

Suddenly the door opened "Alejandro i'm sorry!" i heard Alvaro say "No you dumbass! You literally ran off! God how fucking stupid are you" he said shoving Alvaro on the ground "Aye! Don't fucking push him!" Kairi yelled running to Alvaro "Al.. baby are you okay?" i heard Kairi whisper.

Alvaro let out a cry and held onto Kairi "Kai, i told you not to do it! Troy left us! He left us to die!" Alvaro cried. Kairi looked away "I'm sorry varo.. i didn't know he'd do this" Kairi whispered "Kai. Why did you even go through with it!" Alvaro screamed "Because Alvaro! i needed to be free!" he yelled back "come on.. get off the ground.." he whispered "I cant.. my ankle hurts" Alvaro whispered "Aye asshole" Kairi said standing up.

Alejandro turned around "Mattia get your bitch" Alejandro glared at Kairi "No! You listen here. You hurt him! Like physically you sick fuck!" kairi yelled at Alejandro "Oh shut up! And you were gonna kill someone for money. Shut the fuck up and go back to sucking dick slut" Alejandro snapped. I laughed "Let's calm down, and Alejandro watch your mouth towards my baby." i said grabbing Kairi. I looked at Alejandro "Pick him up. We've gotta go" i told Alejandro.

He nodded and walked over to Alvaro. Kairi went to say something but i grabbed him and put him over my shoulder "Shush" i told him. Alejandro gently picked up Alvaro "i'm sorry.." i heard him whisper to Alvaro. Alvaro frowned and looked away. I opened the door and walked out. Than walked towards the exit and out of the club "This is going to be a long night"i mumbled.