The Ambush {E2}

<January 15, 1993>
*Felicity's PoV*
I walk through the doors. I was early. 9PM. Just 3 hours until work starts. I start cleaning.
After awhile, I had to clean the kitchen. It was the last room I had to clean. I check the time. 11PM. People should be coming soon. Suddenly, someone grabbed me. "BOO!" I scream, and struggle to escape. "Geez! Calm down, cutie." There was only one person who call me that. "Thank god! It's just you.." I sigh. "Ha. Sorry." He rubs his neck, letting go. "I only have the kitchen to clean, then our job is done. But of course, we still have to stay here." He nods. "Alright. Let's get started."
Eventually, it was 12AM. Me and Chris stand by the window, and talk. Eventually, we heard a noise. "Who'd been running around this time of night?" He looks at the window. "Get down!!" He screams, pushing me down, and a loud BANG! Chris has a gunshot wound?! "Relax. I've had worse." He reassured me. "Here. Use t-these quarters to get a tampon." Chris said, handing me 2 quarters.
I got them, and ran back to Chris. I heard the crackling of glass when I entered the room, though. Chris looks at me. I offer the tampon, as he takes it.
He puts it into his gunshot wound, and takes the .45 Caliber bullet out. I sigh with relief. "Ha? Were you worried about me?" He asks, smirking with his teeth. I remembered that I had bandages! I put my hand into my pocket, and pull out some first-aid items. "Wow. You serious just carry around medical supplies?" He asked, amazed by my smarts. "Yeah." I smile, and grab a little bottle of alcohol. "This might burn." I said, putting some on a cotton-ball. "Alright.." I rub the ball of alcohol on his wound, cleaning up the blood as well. Chris hissed in pain. Then, I wrap the small bandages around his arm. "Wow.. your very.. gentle." I blush. I felt flames in my stomach. The 6AM bell rings, and we walk to the door. Then, I felt something overcome me. I give him a peck on the cheek, and walk outside. "Get some rest, blondie."
Just like that, I dreamed about me and Chris.