The Memory {E1}

<January 19, 1983>
*Nobody's PoV*
"C'mon, Crystal! Get up and fight!" A black-haired child yelled, directly at a little blonde boy. "L-Leave him alone!" The boy turns around, looking at a little girl. "What did you say?" He asks. Crystal, also known as Chris, looked at the girl. He was scared for her. "I said..." The girl smirks. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" Suddenly, the little child blasts the kid back, and she walked towards them. "G-Get away from me!" The bully screams, running away.
"Woah! What did you do?!" Chris asked, amazed by the girl's powerful move. "I use my windy friend." She giggles. "I'm Felicity Afton. Are you Crystal Miller?" Chris nods. "Nice! Can we be friends?" They smile. "Of course!"

<January 14, 1993>
*Felicity's PoV*
I wake up. I had that dream again. 'I need a job.' I thought. So, I grabbed a newspaper and looked. Something caught my eye, and I decided to work there. Freddy Fazbear's pizza.
I call the number, get accepted, blah blah blah. I went in early, to get my uniform, by the way.
I arrived at the building. My white-like blonde hair was in a ponytail, and I was wearing the janitor outfit. I open the door. I saw a few people, who were looking at me. Then, I heard a familiar voice. "Wait. Does someone named Crystal work here?" I blurt. Suddenly, a blonde male approached me. "Yeah. Who's asking?" He asked. "Your old friend, dumbass." I playfully punch his arm. "I don't have friends... wait.. FELICITY?!" He looked at me, dumbfounded. "Ha. Nice to see you again." I smirk. "Guys, this is Felicity Afton!" A purple-skinned male jumps in shock. "WAIT- DID YOU SAY AFTON?!" He gasps. "Yeah. Wait- that means.." Chris grabs me, and goes into a corner. "No. You aren't related. You AREN'T RELATED." I step out of Chris's arms. "Is that you, brother?!" I scream. More nightguards came out nowhere. "Uh.. yes?" I hug Vincent. "Umm- I- Uhh- Did a girl just hug Vincent?" A orange-haired guy asked. "Uh. Wait." I pointed my fingers. "Fritz. Jeremy. Mike. Vincent. Chris... yeah. We're all here." "What the fuck-?!" Everyone was taken aback. "Ha! You all looked so shook!" Me and Chris burst out laughing. "OH MY GOD- WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Fritz screams. "I know everyone, duh." I smile. We laugh. Little did I know, my life was in danger and about to change. I tried to use my powers earlier, but it didn't work.