Chapter 32

~Nagisa POV~

I got out of the hospital a few days later. A week before I could go back to school or work.

I'm just glad they aren't forcing pain medication into my body anymore. I would prefer pain than the annoying daze from pain medication.

People may call me crazy for that but its just my personal preference.

My family was working late tonight so dad told me I could invite Karma and a few friends over. So I invited some of the class that I've gotten the closes with.

Thats Karma, Kayano, Nakamura, Isogai, and Sugino.

They all got here around the same time.

"Wow actually want to hang out with us for once?" Nakamura asks as I open the door.

I shrug, "Why not."

I let them all in and we walk over to the living room.

"You're house is nice," Kayano says.

"Thanks," I respond. I throw the TV remote and Nakamura catches it. 

"Uh oh you're letting Rio pick a movie?" Sugino asks.

"I just threw the remote I don't really care what movie is put on," I respond.

"Do you know whats on?" Kayano asks.

They all shake their head.

"We have a firestick if you want to just choose from there," I point out. Nakamura grabs that remote too and quickly puts on a movie to watch.

~Third Person~

Karma and Nagisa fell asleep while watching the movie. Sugino, Isogai, Kayano, and Nakamura didn't notice until the movie ended. They decided not to wake the two up and leave after taking a couple of pictures.

About an hour after the three of them left, Nagisa family came home to see Nagisa and Karma still sleeping on the couch.

Touka and Ayato went upstairs while their mom and dad brought Karma and Nagisa upstairs, gladly not waking the two of them up.

~Karma POV~

I woke up the next morning in a bed. Wait what? Wasn't I on the couch? I look around an notice that I'm not in the guest room.

I look next to me and notice Nagisa sleeping next to me. Oh so this must be her room. But how did I get in here.

I try to wake up Nagisa but she just lightly pushes me away and curls up more, muttering something that I couldn't hear or undertand sonce it sounded foreign. So I guess I will let her sleep in.

I walk downstairs and notice her family at the table.

"Find out she isn't a mornimg person yet?" Touka asks.

"I knew she wasn't," I respond.

=====

Im back in school and wattpad with this story is broken.