𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

(happy birthday kuroo! just because it's his birthday I'm updating twice this week❤️!)

𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤, we were both dancing crazy and enjoying the moment, not going to lie he's dancing better than before and it seems like I'm dancing worse

Maybe it's because I'm drunk, "Come on Y/n! you gotta be smoother than that!" Kuroo said. "I'm trying, I don't know what you really mean by 'smoother' " I said attempting to dance better than before.

He shakes his head and walks towards me, he places his hands on my hips and sways them, "you wanna sway your hips this way" he says holding my hips tightly, I try to follow his movements.

I finally get the hang of it and he lets go of my hips and goes back to dancing himself, I look at him and he seems pretty quiet, maybe he noticed what he did. "um.. I'm sorry for touching you without asking" he says

"It's alright, it was just a mistake" I say smiling at him, I'm trying to make this less awkward than it actually is. "Okay, wanna go get some more drinks?" he says raising his eyebrow, I nod my head and we head back to the bar.

*timeskip~*

It's been quite some time since we been here and I'm pretty drunk, kuroo isn't as drunk me since he has to drive me home. I've decided that I was ready to leave so I told kuroo that I'm ready and we both headed out.

When we got outside I stumbled on him and I felt so embarrassed, "i-im sorry" I say, "it's fine, I really should've watched you while you were drinking you're pretty wasted" he says

"i don't need anyone to watch me im a grown woman." i say sternly, he laughs at me and guides me to his car. when we get there he opens the door and puts me in then he buckles my seatbelt, I feel like a doll right now.

He gets on his side and starts the car up, he looks at me and notices that I'm close to falling asleep, he shakes my shoulder and I sit up and shake my head then look at him.

"what?" i say

"What's your address" he says holding his phone out ready to type my address into google maps, I give him my address and he starts driving, by the movement of the car and how drunk I am i find myself falling asleep in his car.

*timeskip*
3rd pov

When kuroo arrived to y/n's house he looked at her and saw how she was knocked out cold, he sighed and grabbed her purse to look for her keys, he found them and got out the car and went to her side.

He opened the door then grabbed her purse again and then he picked her up, he didn't really know which apartment floor she was on so he was going to have to guess.

He walked to the second floor and put the key into the lock, it turned and he sighed of relief. He opened the door and walked in, he walked towards the room that he think that is hers

He opened it and saw her neatly done room, he didn't want to snoop so he put her under the cover and put her purse on the night stand with her keys and left her house.

When he got back in his car he was wondering why he felt the need to stay there longer, he felt as if he had to be with her a little longer, he shook his head and started it then drove off.