Chapter Twenty Five

"Y/N!" Your mother screams out your name in excitement when she notices the car that was sitting in front of the house. You let out a sigh and looked over to kuroo and whispered, "Just act normal, she'll mostly do the talking."

Tetsurou nodded his head, you both got out the car so you could properly greet your mother.

When you got out your mother ran up to you and gave you a huge hug, you rolled your eyes in annoyance. You knew she was only acting sweet to impress Tetsurou.

You push her off you softly and move away from her since she was so close "Where's dad." You ask.

"Oh! He's in the house, you two may wanna come in you'll catch a cold!" She chirps, her voice itself makes you cringe, you really hate this facade.

You look over too Tetsurou to see if he could tell the act your mom was putting on and it seemed like he couldn't tell, is it not obvious? Or maybe you're just good at noticing your parents bullshit.

All three of you walk into your childhood home and you instantly get a wave of nostalgia and sorrow, this is the place where you experienced so many things and shared many memories but it's also the place that made you leave everyone and everything behind.

Tetsurou notices that you seem spaced out and rubs the lower part of your back as both of you walk into the living room.

You silently thank him and take a look around at the living room, everything was the same, it made you smile that your parents didn't change anything.

Your mother calls out your name making you jump in surprise.

"Yes?" You ask looking over to her.

She places yet another fake smile on her face before saying, "Why don't you show Tetsurou your old room? We haven't changed a thing since you left."

You know she's just trying to make you leave so she could probably clean up or something so you just nod your head and tell Tetsurou to follow you down the hallway.

You both make it to your childhood and it hasn't changed a bit, it looks like your parents never came in here at all.

"Feels like a blast from the past" you murmur and Tetsurou hears, "Must bring back a lot of good memories, eh?" He asks

You're hesitant to answer and he notices, "I'm guessing that's a no." He whispers to himself feeling stupid for saying such a thing.

"Yeah but don't worry, it was years ago" you awkwardly try to move past what just happened, you clear your throat and go over to where your old bed was and sit down.

Tetsurou follows you and sits down as well, "Y'know just because it happened a while ago doesn't mean it can't hurt you still." He says.

You sigh and look the other way, not wanting to look at him while speaking about your past.

"I know, it still hurts but what can i do about it? it was years ago, clearly my parents have moved on." You say starting holes at your poor wall before continuing,

"It's just... I've felt like I've been unheard and shut out my entire life, when is it my turn to feel happy for once?" You say as you feel the tears build up. The last thing you want to do is cry in front of Tetsurou.

He scoots closer to you and holds your hand tightly, "Look at me [Name]" he softly says.

You look up at him and noticed he has a genuine smile placed on his face, he lifts up your hand and kisses it before saying,

"I understand how you feel and your feelings are completely valid, I get that this is the last place you want to be but let's make this a good outcome for you, maybe you could tell your parents how you feel so you can finally move on?"

His words make your eyes widen, before you could thank him for his kind words there was a knock on your door. "Come in" you shout towards the door.

Your mother walks in with a apron around her clothes, She walks in the room and smiles brightly making you suck your teeth in.

"The food is ready! Wash up then head downstairs" Your mother cheerfully says, Tetsurou nods his head and thanks her and she leaves the room.

He looks over to you and kisses your forehead before standing up from the bed, "Let's go, we wouldn't want to keep your parents waiting too long" He says, reaching his hands out toward you.

You take his hand and stand, you look up at him and give him the brightest smile you ever did.

"Thank you Tetsu." You thank him before heading towards the kitchen.

(I am so sorry if this is bad but I'm going to try to update more, so sorry."