Suspicions

Birdie's POV

I softly glare at Ethan as I get up. His smile only widens as he watches me try to stifle my waddle.

"Dinner was delicious, Ellie Bear. Thank you, Love." Father kisses mother's cheek as she stands to help me clear the table.

Ethan warned me that I would be sore today even though the plug he used yesterday was small.

He doesn't have to say anything to me today, I know he'll want to play tonight, play or at least have sex. He had a stressful day and even if he doesn't tell me, I can see he is still all wound-up from work.

He and Father hold pleasant conversation, waiting for me and Mother to finish around the kitchen. I don't realize how anxious Ethan is to play until he gets up and starts to help wash the dishes with me and Mom.

"Me and Ellie can finish up. You kids can head out," Father tells us, stopping me and Ethan.

Ethan's arm locks around my waist, already dragging me towards the stairs. "Thank you. Night."

I blush profusely, so embarrassed. My parents must both know how needy Ethan is right now. They know exactly what me and him are gonna do too.

So embarrassing.

"Up on the bed. Kneel."

I want to play too, but I can't help but feel like our day isn't quite complete yet. "Ethan, wait."

He pauses, belt halfway off.

"You're okay, Little Bird. We are just playing." He slows down, mistaking my actions for being scared. "Lay down right here." He grabs both sides of my head, pulling me to lay down in a ball on our bed.

"Ethan." How do I tell him I just want to talk about our day? We haven't really talked, he was so busy with work and then when we got home, Dad wanted him and Weston for something or other.

He kneels down beside our bed, making our faces level. "What's wrong, Little Bird?" He caresses my cheek bones, kissing my head tenderly.

"I just want to talk..."

"Oh... What do you want to talk about, Little Bird? Is something bugging you?"

I pat the spot behind me and he pauses, finally getting up and laying behind me. He pulls me back against him, causing my body to relax.

I'm safe.

"We just didn't talk today."

He remain silent, continuing to caress and pet my face. "Today was kind of busy, huh? Do you feel neglected? Have I not given you enough time, attention?"

His questions are sincere, not a mockery like they could be.

"I don't feel neglected at all—" He cuts me off with a quick peck to my lips. I expect him to interrupt, but he doesn't, just placing a kiss on me every couple minutes. "I just want to talk... before we play."

Ethan's hand drops down to my stomach, slipping under my shirt to rub my belly. "If you ever feel neglected or abandoned, I need you to tell me, Birdie... It's very important to me."

"I don't feel that way, really. I just wanted to have a moment before we played. That's all." He nods and kisses me again, continuing to rub my stomach.

"Okay... I love you..."

I smile, sighing at the hesitancy in his voice, as if I wouldn't say it back.

"I love you too, Ethan."

"And Master?"

"Oh, especially, Master."