Carried Away - Levi

Start from the beginning

"Yeah...and don't call yourself yucky Levi." You furrowed your brows. "You're extremely attractive and handsome and I love you." You continued before pressing a kiss on his cheek. Levi's face turned a beet red.

"But-" you interrupted him by kissing his lips.

"No buts. Just shut up and let me cuddle with you." You said. Levi caved in and agreed. You straddled his waist, hugging his torso. You laid your head by the crook of his neck.

"A-Are you c-comfortable?" Levi quietly asked. You nodded.

"Are you?" You asked him.

He nodded as he wrapped his arms around you and rested the controller on your lower back. It took some adjusting but he loved the feeling of having you close to him. After a while, you were sound asleep and Levi continued playing. You shifted around a bit, causing your shirt to fall off and expose your shoulder. Levi sat there, watching another cutscene play out. He noticed your exposed shoulder and blushed a bit, realizing how cute he thought you looked in his shirt. He tried to pay no attention to it, focusing more on the cutscene.

"What are you going to do to me?" Cried the heroine as she was being held by Lord Vampirin.

"Well...isn't it obvious? I'm going to turn you into a vampire my little mouse." Lord Vampirin sneered. He started to bite on her shoulder. Suddenly a thought popped into Levi's head.

'That looks cool! I wonder if...no I can't do that!' He thought as he looked down at your sleeping figure. He put his chin on your shoulder, trying to forget about it. But your soft skin was becoming more and more of a distraction. He finally gave in to his temptation.

'One little bite wouldn't hurt...right? I mean...if I do it softly they wouldn't notice at all.' He convinced himself. He held his breath and gently nibbled on your exposed skin. You quietly mumbled in your sleep. Levi began to blush like crazy and felt his heart go a thousand miles per hour.

'OH GOSH DID I REALLY JUST DO THAT?!' He thought as he mentally smacked himself.

After he made sure you wouldn't wake up, he gave in to his need to do it again. And he found himself doing it over and over again, forgetting about his game. He didn't stop until he heard you giggle in your sleep. Seems like he found a ticklish spot. He realized in horror how many hickeys and bite marks he left on your shoulder and neck. Embarrassed, Levi almost pushed you away. He very carefully picked you up and carried you to his bathtub-bed. He then gently placed you in it. He covered you with his jacket and hoped that somehow you wouldn't realize what he did when you woke up. He began to pace back and forth.

"How the heck am I going to explain the marks to Y/n?!" Levi said to himself. He looked back at your sleeping figure. His heart melted as you cuddled closer to his jacket. You were looking for his warmth.

"Levi..." You whined in your sleep, almost waking up.

"No no no no I'm here I'm here." He whisper yelled, quickly scrambling to your side. He laid awkwardly by your side, not wanting to squish you.

"Shh shh...I'm here please don't wake up..." Levi said while patting your head. You relaxed under his touch and cuddled closer to him, putting a leg over his. Levi couldn't stop blushing. Now he was stuck under your embrace. Your shirt slipped from your shoulder again, almost mocking Levi with the marks he left on you. He gulped and covered you up with his jacket. He thought for sure you were going to hate him in the morning.

~In the morning~

You woke up still feeling a bit sleepy and almost forgot you were in Levi's room.

"Levi?" You called out sleepily. He was sitting in front of his computer and flinched when he heard you call his name.

"Y-yeah?" He gulped. You were confused about why he was just sitting there with the computer off. You walked up to him.

"Good morning my love." You cooed and wrapped your arms around him, hugging him from behind. He stiffened.

"Are you okay, Levi?" You asked concerned.

"Uh...yeah! Perfectly fine." Levi said nervously. You shrugged it off a bit, thinking that he might've just stayed up all night playing his new game.

"I'm going to go get breakfast, do you want something?" You yawned.

"U-Um why don't I get something for you? You seem really tired. I'll go get you some coffee." Levi said before quickly leaving.

You stood there even more confused. Did something happen? You checked to see if he didn't accidentally delete his game out of rage. It was still saved and where you two left it off. Did you do something? You pondered a bit, rubbing your neck. You stopped as soon as you touched your neck, feeling something there. Panicking, you opened the front camera of your phone and found hickeys and bites all over your neck and shoulder. You connected the dots and started blushing. As soon as you did, Levi came back with a cup of coffee.

"I got your...coffee." He trailed off as he saw you looking at the marks on your body. You slightly glared at him.

"Levi, my love...what's this?" You said revealing more of your bruised skin.

"Is this why you were acting weird?" You asked.

"I-I'm sorry I just g-got carried away and- I uh..." Levi stuttered.

"I know you hate me a lot now and probably want to kill me and never want to talk to me again but I'm sorry I-"

"Woah woah slow down Levi. I don't hate you, nor am I going to stop talking to you or even kill you." You said. Levi relaxed.

"S-so you're not mad?" He said, handing you your coffee.

"I am a little. Only because it's going to be hard to hide them. And don't leave so much" You lightly scolded.

"I'm s-sorry Y/n..." Levi looked down at the floor embarrassed.

"I don't mind you leaving marks, just do them in places where I can hide them." You chuckled. His head shot up.

"W-What do you mean?" He stuttered

"Well, these marks are pretty obvious don't you think? If Mammon sees these he'll pass out." You laughed. You hugged Levi's waist, trying to make himself feel better.

"W-well on the other hand...at least h-he'll know that you're m-mine." Levi said, rubbing your head. You blushed.

"That's a nice way of looking at it." You said before kissing him.

"Y-yeah! You're m-my player two!" He said with a sparkle in his eye.

"Well then player one, do you mind if I wear your jacket until I can properly cover up the bites you left on me?" You said, resting your chin on his chest so you can look at him better.

"N-not at all." He couldn't say no to you. You had him wrapped around your finger.

"Let's just hope Lucifer doesn't find out, or you know what's going to happen..." You joked before leaving his room. Levi's stomach dropped, forgetting one obstacle he couldn't avoid. Lucifer's wrath.

"W-wait a minute. You're not going to tell Lucifer, right? Y-Yn!"