Chapter 35: (END)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry to disturb my sons but Jangyi and Jingyi are crying nonstop," It was Yu Ziyuan on the door.

The two looks at each other then chuckled and shook their heads.

"It thinks this will going to wait," Lan Xichen said and stood up from his position.

Lan Cheng nodded and stood up from the bed as well. They fixed their clothes immediately and their bed hairs.

"Duty calls," Lan Cheng answered and walked to the door, Lan Xichen followed behind.

They opened the door, and it was Yu Ziyuan and a maid carrying the babies who are weeping in their arms.

Lan Cheng chuckled and get Jangyi from Yu Ziyuan while Lan Xichen gets Jingyi from the maid, the twins immediately stopped crying.

"I'm sorry to trouble you, mother," Lan Xichen said and bowed to apologize.

"It's okay, I love my grandchildren anyway. It's just that, they don't want to stop crying, we even gave them milk but it didn't work. So we thought they missed your warmth as their parents." She said and smiled.

"They do, see, they stopped crying," Lan Cheng answered and leaned to kiss Jangyi's nose that made her smile.

"Then we'll be off now, we'll visit them some other time," Yu Ziyuan said and turned to leave.

Lan Xichen and Lan Cheng looked at each other and smiled. They stepped inside and Lan Xichen closed the door after.

They sat on the bed while looking at the babies.

"Why did you cry all of a sudden?" Lan Cheng baby-talked Jangyi in his arms. Baby Jangyi smiled and showed her gums on Lan Cheng. He chuckled, "You're so naughty~" He giggled. Then he looked at Jingyi at Lan Xichen's arms.

"Jingyi cries when his sister cries as well and when she stops, he'll stop as well." Lan Cheng remarked and giggled at them.

"They're twins after all," Lan Xichen answered as he watches Jingyi. Then a tear suddenly fell from his eyes. Lan Xichen was shocked, he lifts his chin and looked at him full of worriedness.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I'm happy, super happy," He sniffed. All he's seeing is too much bliss.

Lan Cheng cupped his cheeks and leaned closer to Lan Xichen. He rests his head on the shoulder and sighed with a smile at the end of his sigh.

"I'm happy as well, I got you and our cute little children," He uttered.

Lan Xichen looked at him and smiled, "I love you unendingly, A'cheng," He said and kissed his forehead.

"I love you more, Xinchen, forever and ever," He answered and feel the warmth of his lips on his forehead. Their hearts are beating in sync.

Who would have thought, that they'll meet accidentally in the forest, and considering the feud of their clans, they stayed as friends? They never thought that their friendship would lead to what they are right now. They live in opposed worlds, but they managed to unite them together.

For them, love surely is wonderful. It bloomed beautiful flowers that colored their life to even prettier. If no one initiated, would they be holding the most beautiful blessing they have in their arms?

"Dada--.." The two suddenly opened their eyes when they heard someone uttered. They looked at their arms, it was Jingyi who is mumbling.

A big smile carved on their faces after hearing him utter.

"He spoke!" Lan Xichen uttered happily. It's his first time hearing him mumble.

"He does, so cute," Lan Cheng chuckled as he watches Lan Xichen getting excited.

"I love you, son," Lan Xichen said with a wide smile on his face, then he turned to Jangyi that is in Lan Cheng's arms, "I love you, princess," He said and leaned on her forehead and planted a kiss.

Lan Cheng smiled as he watches his family. A lovely family that he will treasure UNENDINGly.

---------------

Uwaaaaah! Finally done. Thank you for reading "Unending: Hybrid"

I'm so sorry if this is kinda lame. I'm not used to writing sub-characters stories, cause I'm not quite familiar with their characteristics and personalities. But well, I'm so happy that you still read it. Thank you for the supports. Love lots! stay safe and take care always. ❤ See you in my next stories.

By the way, credits to the rightful owner of the pictures. I just picked them up on pinterest so I'm really sorryyyyy~

Thank you once agaiiiin! ❤