Weird Feeling

~Hallway~

As Yashiro was walking towards the exit of the school she felt a feeling like someone was watching or following her.
She turned around and searched the empty surrounding behind her.

"Hello?"

No one answered.

She kept gazing around the empty school until she saw black mist in the corner.
By this she immediately knew who it was and ran out the door not wanting to be involved in any of 'his' schemes.

~At Yashiro's apartment~

Yashiro was feeding her pet while thinking about what she had saw earlier.
"What does Tsukasa-kun want now?" she said to herself.

She made her bed and sat on the corner and decided to call Kou about what happened.

~Minamotos' house~

RING! RING!

RING! RING!

"Kou! Your phone is ringing!" Teru called out to his little brother in the kitchen while playing with Tiara.
"C-c-coming Nii-chan!" Kou responded hurriedly removing his apron while running.
He grabbed the phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Kou-kun!" answered the daikon.
"Senpai! Why did you call?"
"There was just something I wanted to talk to you about" she answered him quietly.

"Teru-nii! I'll be in my room!" Kou said before rushing inside his bedroom.
"So what is it?" he asked her again while laying down on his bed,
"W-well.. Do you know Tsukasa-kun?"
"You mean Hanako's twin? If so, yes. Why?" he was concerned for her as he knows how dangerous he is considering what he did to Mitsuba.

~Their Conversation~

"Well I think he's spying on me.."

"Spying? What do you mean?"

"Earlier ago.. I saw some black mist in the corner, and I'm not really sure-"

"Maybe just some students performing a science experiment?"

"Could be- But I was the only one left in school.."

"Wait- what?"

"Hanako-kun made me do extra work today.."

"Alright then, tell me what happened, N O W."

"E-eh..?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO PEOPLEEEE!
Yep! Im here with anotha chapter-
What do you think will happen next?
I guess you'll have to wait then~
C Y A

~Dagatsu