Brother to Brother

STOP!

Before reading the story I would like to mention some trigger warnings:

•Mentioning of Sᑘᓰᑢᓰᕲᘿ
•Violence
•Inappropriate scenes

If any of the things mentioned are your triggers, I suggest skipping this chapter for now. 🙏

~Broadcast Room~

Hanako walks in on Tsukasa playing with the cyclops mokke in the broadcasting room. Tsukasa notices his entrance and immediately got up and ran towards him.

"AMANEEEE" he jumped and clinged to his older brother. Hanako sighs and pushes him off. He then grabs his neck and lifts him up.

"What. Did you do. WITH YASHIRO?!" Hanako yells and starts choking him. Tsukasa looks down at Hanako slightly coughing then grabs his hand that is holding his neck.

"Ack-! A-Amane.. it's— Nothing that b-bad!~"
He struggles on his words. Hanako then lets go of Tsukasa making him fall on the floor.

"How would you even know if she's right or wrong. It's not like you know anything."

Tsukasa continues to cough than slowly stares at him. "Oh?~ I know a lot. And I know I'm not part of that dream.." he gets up and walks closer to Hanako.

"W-what-? N-NO! That's not t-true.." he backs away a bit as his brother is getting too close.
"Oh Amane.. I used to be a part of it until 'it' happened. Ever since that day you wished to be the only child.. Isn't that right?~"

Tsukasa leans closer to Amane.
He starts noticing the drawing on the wall and pushes Tsukasa away, and runs out the room.

~Classroom~

"Last period..." Yashiro leans back on her seat and decides to read more of the book while waiting for the next teacher. She opens a new chapter and notices misleading information.

'At July 20, 1969. Both twins were brutally murdered. The murderer is still unknown until this day.'

"What... Hanako-kun killed Tsukasa-kun. And then he committed Sᑘᓰᑢᓰᕲᘿ in the girls' bathroom.." she mumbled to herself.

"Agh.. This is going to he more complicated than I thought..." she lays her head on her table frustrated.

"Nene-chan is the story getting interesting!" Aoi pops up behind her causing Yashiro to jump a bit. "M-mhm! It's getting pretty interesting-!"

"Well.. maybe you should focus more on our actual history books cause.. Our semestral exams are coming in one week!"

"EH?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im so proud of myself for making 2 chapters in 2 days HAHA- Or wait- *brain loading*