Study Time

~Yashiro's House~

In her room, Yashiro hurriedly gathered her books and read them all quickly. It was a few days before the test and her final answer to her and Tsukasa's agreement.

It's 2 days away. Nene hurriedly rushed and flipped pages of her book remembering all the important things on each topic.

~Girl's Bathroom~

Hanako had a feeling of concern. He hasn't seen Yashiro in a while. As long as he knows Tsukasa is involved with her, nothing good ever happens.

He then decides to end it with him and walks out.

~Broadcast Room~

"It's almost due.." Sakura said while looking at Tsukasa drawing her up in random situations.
"Yeah! I'm so excited!!" he squealed and kills another bug. (Or whatever tf they call it)

The loud slamming annoyed Mitsuba. "Yeah.. Im gonna go and find traffic earring boy.." he said covering his ears on the way out. Sakura sighs and says, "I should be going too..".
"Ehh?" Tsukasa whined wanting her to stay longer.

"I have class." She said.

"Fine.." he mumbles as he is now left alone.

~Time Skip~

Just as Hanako was about to step in, Tsukasa immediately noticed him and once again, clinged to his brother.
"Amane!! I'm so excited! 2 more days and we can finally see what your assistant is capable of!!" he continues to hug his brother as Hanako felt something tie around his wrist.

He looks around and notices his brother's tsueshiro's take away his. "HAKUJOUDAI!"'he yells and tries to run towards them, but Tsukasa pulls the rope back. As Hanako meets his brother, Tsukasa covers his mouth from behind.

"Cmon Amane~ Let's have a little fun before the main event!~" he laughs as the older is slightly shaking in his brother's clutch.
Tsukasa slowly tightens the knot making sure his Amane doesn't get away.

"Amane.. watch this-!~" he whispers in his ear as he slightly throws him at the corner. One of the clock keepers walk in the room. The one who can control the future, Mirai, has arrived.

"Mirai~ I taught how already..~"

'H-how to what..?' Hanako thought. Mirai nodded and placed both hands in front of her.
A small clock appeared and as she rotated it, it got bigger and bigger.

The clock turned a few times before it stopped and Mirai finally let go. She sighed and slowly slithered to the ground frustrated and tired. Tsukasa walked closer to her and smiled. He then gives her a bowl of candy.

Mirai suddenly lights up, grabs it all, and runs out. Tsukasa slowly stared at her running through the hallway. He sighs and looks at Hanako. "Guess what Amane!" he gets up, and grabs Sakura's phone on the table and shows him the date and time.

It has past two days and Hanako was in utter shock. "Mhm!~ So I'll be having your assistant sooner than you think-!". Tsukasa chuckles as Hanako slowly backs up terrified.

~Back at Yashiro~

Yashiro enters the classroom greeted by Aoi. "Nene-chan!! Are you ready for the test today?" she asks her best friend cheerfully.
"Yes I a—" Yashiro paused, confused on how she feels like she knows a lot already. She only remembers studying a few.

She then hurriedly checks her phone and looks at the date. "Aoi! Can I see the date on your phone-?". Aoi nods and shows her. Time really did go forward.

'Wait... That means-'

Nene thought, before realizing what else was in stalled today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The story will be ending soon sooo... ya Im working on the next few chapters. And also I published a new story that's connected to this somehow. If u remember what I wrote where I said Ill be a writing a separate story.

AND FOR THE DRV AND TBHK FANS THERE. Im releasing an AU for that soon so... Keep updated 😋