A Lesson to learn

Start from the beginning

'Wow... That's very Impressive..' thought Rei when she a bit awed at his introduction then looked at Meicoomon and Grim that discussed quietly why is it was bad to eat an unnkown plant that would be poisoned in it.

Deuce looking at the book, "I see. By the way, what are 'shrooms'?" He asked turned his head towards Rei  as she mouthed to him 'fungi' at him and his eyes shined at her in understanding.

Ace scratched the back of his head, "Ugh... I'm pretty bad with memorization..."

Then Rei turned at him and muttered, "I'm gonna help you to memorized this and also in the future to Ace because you and Deuce need this stuff to If you come in the digital world just in case, ok?"

"Ehh!? Is that true!?" Said Grim in shook and read the books from this world and the digital world that she packed in her bag carefully to make sure that his human don't eat those poisoned 'grass' again from what he heard of Meicoomon's story when Rei got poisoned as a child. 

That made the two boys curioused why he was motivated to memorized these books then they turned around at Meicoomon to answer the silent question while Rei sweatdropped a little in nervosity.

"Well, when Rei was a child and we are lost in one of the forests in the digital world she thought those plants were edible unaware it was poisoned. She ate it and had very high fevers, refused to eat anything, didn't moved because it has some paralyse effect but thankfully she recovered in few weeks because we meet some nice digimons who lived there helped her." The orange cat digimon told them and Rei covered her face in embarrassed when the boys looked at her.

"Man Rei I think we should be extra careful if you eat some strange plants and get sick because of that." Ace teased her and Deuce looked at her in worry.

"Ace be thankful that I don't have 'Erika's special drink' in my inventory or I would shove it to you until you die from diabetes!" She threated him and he raised his hands up in surrender when Ruby and Jaze muttered.

"We need to poop..."

That made them stop and looked at the Koromons in wided eyes.

"Boy,s we need to hurry unless we have poops and the 'nice' smell that would Master Crewel noticed them." She muttered to them carefully and they nodded in agree that there digimons needs to go to the toilets fast.

Thankfully the bell ran, Crewel announced that the class was dismissed and mention some homework. Ace and Deuce rushed to the door with their respective partners to toilet room while Rei packed for them their stuff in their bags along hers then putted them around her shoulders.

Meicoomon and Grim already relaxed at her shoulders when she headed to the next lesson but Crewel halted her and her papers.

"It's very nice to see you again Rei. I'm very glad to see that you wearing the unform that I made it for you and glad that you also joined to the class. Also those papers are the club registration paper and you strictly needed to choose one of them of course." He explained to her and ruffled her hair a bit.

He curioused stopped when he looked at her hair which is now fluffed and stared at Meicoomon a bit.

"Is there something wrong Master Crewel?" She asked nervous and mentally sweated when the monochrome haired man looked at her digimon in suspicious that still pretended as a plush toy.

"Say would that also mean I also need to choose one of those 'clubs'? Grim asked that breaked the tense situattion wich Rei and Meicoomon was glad for.

'That man is very sharp..' They both tought in relief when Crewel answered him.

"No, you won't need this because your superviser will do it." He said it short to Grim then turned at Rei again and said, "Now then since I wouldn't let you be late to your next class off you go."