I was surprised when I saw he was slipping out of the gate. I had nothing better to do so I did what anyone else would do — I followed him.

He seemed to be determined to get somewhere. I kept a safe distance from him, knowing he would send me back to camp if he found out I was following him. I followed him for ages, probably a solid hour or two.

I couldn't help but notice a white flower tucked into some kind of tree or nook every twenty feet or so, it could have been a coincidence or it could have been some sort of trail. Finn seemed to notice them too.

He made it to a clearing with me not far behind him. In the distance I could see Octavia and Lincoln kissing again. The moment they saw Finn, Lincoln drew out his knife and stood protectively in front of Octavia.

I crept up to them slowly and stealthily. Finn took out a knife as he walked up to the pair but didn't have any intentions of actually fighting. He held out the knife in his hand which happened to be the knife he was stabbed with.

"I think you lost this," He said.

They made their way down into a cave which I could only assume was Lincoln's cave. I followed closely behind them and as soon as they were all down in the cave, I jumped down the steep doorway and noticed the familiar room.

I crept into the main room of the cave, knife in hand and ready to defend myself just in case.

Finn was holding the fog horn and pointing out the fact that Lincoln saved our lives. It was only Lincoln, Octavia and Finn in the cave. I knew none of them would hurt me so I tucked my knife back into my pocket.

I cleared my throat, announcing my presence.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Octavia rolled her eyes, slightly chuckling.

"Hey, little natblida," Lincoln smiled and ruffled my hair.

"You seriously followed me?" Finn said annoyedly. I nodded and smirked like a smart-aleck. "And you know him?"

"I stabbed you," Lincoln said to Finn, returning to their conversation.

"And Tahlia, too," The raven haired boy added. "We tortured you. If the three of us can get along, then maybe there's hope. Learn from history instead of repeating it, right?"

"Actually he didn't stab me," I chimed in, pointing to Lincoln, earning a confused look from Finn.

"Anyways, how's that gonna happen?" Octavia asked.

"Well for starters... no more killing," Said Finn.

"I don't have the power to call a truce," Lincoln informed. The Heda has the power to cause a truce, I thought.

"Then get Heda to call one," I thought aloud. Finn and Octavia gave me questioning looks and Lincoln looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Heda is currently busy with Azgeda. She can't call a truce," Lincoln explained. Ice Nation. Lincoln told me they were the bad clan — the clan who wanted to take over the coalition.

"Then bring me to someone who can. Hey, look. The rest of our people are coming down here. The first ship lands in two days," Finn persuaded. 

"It's true," Octavia confirmed.

It took a lot of persuading from Finn but eventually, Lincoln agreed. I was relieved that we finally had a chance to end this 'war'.

"All right. You bring your leader, I'll bring mine," Lincoln planned.

"What, Bellamy? He'll never go for this," Octavia scoffed. I agreed with her. Bellamy would rather die fighting in a war with the Grounders than try to make peace with them. I didn't understand why, but that was just the way he was.

"No. Not your brother." Lincoln corrected. Clarke? With the way Clarke's been acting the past few days, I'm not so sure she would want to make peace with them either. Ever since Clarke and Bellamy came back with guns and found out the Exodus ship was coming down, they have been a little bit too cocky that they would win this war. 

Finn seemed to realize who Lincoln was referring too as well. "Clarke."

They arranged to meet at a bridge. While Finn went to get Clarke and Lincoln went to get his leader, I stayed with Octavia. Lincoln said to head in the same direction and we would be at the bridge within a few hours. 

We walked through the moonlit forest. I had never realized how beautiful the woods were at night. The moon shone the dark sky and the stars twinkled above the tall green trees. It was mesmerizing. With all of the danger and drama we had been caught up in, I hadn't really gotten an opportunity to let the fact that we were really on Earth sink in.

I must have been so caught up in admiring the beauty of the forest, I fell flat on my face. My forehead grazed a rock. I landed with an 'ow' escaping from my lips.

Octavia snorted at my clumsiness before helping me up. "Jeez, T, can't take you anywhere without you getting hurt," She laughed. I laughed as I stood up with the help of Octavia. 

My head was pretty sore from hitting it on the rock. I put a hand to it just to check if I was bleeding. I brought my hand away from my head and noticed the black liquid staining my palm. 

Octavia hissed at the sight of my head. "That's gonna leave a bruise." She smirked. She told me it was just a little cut and nothing serious so we shouldn't worry about it. There was a little bit of blood leaking down my forehead but since I had nothing to clean it with, I just did my best to wipe it with my sleeve.

Lincoln's directions were right and we were at the bridge by the time the sun started rising. The huge bridge was empty.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Now we wait for the others, I guess," Octavia shrugged. And that's what we did. We waited. We waited for quite a while, actually. I started getting impatient and bored.

I was kicking around a rock when I heard the sound of someone coming up behind us. I gripped the handle of my knife in my pocket just in case.

Finally, Clarke and Finn emerged from the bushes. I sighed with relief. Clarke looked from me to Octavia. 

"So that's how you set this up?" She turned to Finn before turning back to us. "You helped him escape, didn't you?"

I was about to say something sarcastic or sassy to Clarke but Octavia spoke before I could. "I trust him, Clarke." 

"There's a lot of that going around," The blonde muttered. I wondered what her problem was. 

We heard footsteps approaching, luckily it was only Lincoln. He ran across the bridge and embraced Octavia in a hug, lifting her off the ground a bit. Then he saw me and smiled, ruffling my hair. 

Then he looked at me with worry in his eyes.