13 || crazy

I WAS RESTING MOST OF THE NEXT DAY. A few people came to visit me. Raven explained to me how she came down and how Dr. Griffin was supposed to come down with her but she got caught. I was pretty intrigued with the fact that she rebuilt an entire pod from scrap in only a few days.

On the bright side, I was feeling much better. My wound was still sore but I was happy to see that I was slowly but surely recovering. According to Raven, Finn was doing much better.

Jess had been sitting with me for about half an hour or so and eventually, she ended up falling asleep. Miller was just called off guard-duty to talk to Roma's parents. 

Octavia had been sitting in the drop ship, being stubborn and waiting for an opportunity to see Lincoln. Miller climbed down the ladder and walked out of the drop ship, giving me a 'hey' as he walked past me. Octavia hid from him as he walked out.

As soon as Miller was out of sight, Octavia sped up the ladder. I snuck behind her.

On the third level, where Lincoln was chained up, Octavia was cleaning up his wounds. 

"Hey," I announced my presence as I climbed up the ladder and shut the hatch after me.

"You're supposed to be resting," Octavia said with a small smirk.

"Since when do I do what anyone says?" I sassed jokingly and grabbed another cloth to help Octavia. I dipped it in the bucket and walked over to them, Octavia was talking to Lincoln.

I don't think she knows he speaks English. Little does she know.

"My name. Is... Lincoln," Lincoln croaked, his words barely audible.

"Lincoln," Octavia repeated with a small smile. "I'm Octavia." She introduced herself. "That's Tahlia." She gestured toward me as I gave Lincoln a knowing smirk. He glanced at me, a smirk tugging at his lips. Octavia didn't notice, she only noticed the fact that Lincoln didn't respond afterward.

"Is that all you're gonna say?" Octavia asked.

"It's not safe for us to talk," Lincoln grumbled.

"I'll keep Miller stalled if I have to," I piped up. "Octavia... I need to tell you something later," I said nervously, looking at Lincoln for approval. He reluctantly nodded. "It's okay, we can trust her," I assured him.

"What do you two know that I don't?" Octavia queried. She looked to me for answers. I mouthed 'tell you later' and she nodded. 

"Bye, Lincoln. I'll try to break you out again later." I said cheekily as I left the room and closed the hatch, leaving Octavia stunned at my unfamiliar words.

I managed to distract Miller but only for a couple minutes before he caught on to what I was doing.

"Octavia's up there with the Grounder, isn't she?" He interrupted as I was trying to tell him my wound was feeling better.

"Psh. No, she's... Uh... She went to the latrine?" I stuttered nervously. 

"You are a horrible liar. Remind me to never let you be my wingman." Miller said, earning a small chuckle from me. "Now, lay back down before Clarke and Bellamy kick my ass for letting you out of bed." He ordered. 

I rolled my eyes and propped myself back on the bed. 

To say I was bored was an understatement. I wasn't allowed out of bed, even if I was allowed, I couldn't do anything because of my stupid stab wound. I was sore, helpless and bored. It was torture.