Chapter 1

AUTHORS NOTE !         Hello !! My name is Hiba (hayba ) and this is my first story on wattpad ! I'm 16 and I live in England :) please like and comment ! Xx.
-----------------------------------------------------------   

(The girl in the picture is Berlin Waters ^_^) 

I groaned as the sound of the alarm was getting louder each passing second.I eventually shifted the covers off of me slightly wincing as the cold nipped at my rigid body,

"Another cold December morning" I thought hoisting myself out of bed wishing nothing more than to pass out again against the warm covers.

I made my way over to my bathroom getting ready to physically prepare myself for school ,mentally ? Not so sure.

I relaxed under the warm spray of water allowing the water to hit my face, another tactic to wake myself up properly,getting

out of the shower I complete the rest of my morning regime and get dressed in a pair of boyfriend jeans and an oversized jumper and make my way downstairs smiling as I get the first waft of pancakes coming from the kitchen.

"Ah Berlin ,awake are we darling ?"

I gave my mother a tired smile "sorry"

I saw her looking at me with a concerned eye "Are you ok pet ? You look a bit pale ? ," I glanced at the mirror on the wall beside the dining table and shrugged back at my mother "probably just the cold " I replied not really bothered .my mothe straightened her top and smiled "ah i see ,well you're going to be late for school so I suggest you start eating"

~~~~~

I was only halfway finished through my breakfast when I heard the unmistakable and extremely frustrating loud honk of the school bus telling me that it had arrived , glancing at my plate of pancakes I decided better to hurry up and leave as the idea of walking half an hour to school in this weather did not appeal to me . I grabbed my bag and put on a coat and just before leaving I head back into the kitchen to grab a pancake,What? My baby was calling me ok !

The bus ride proved to be long and tiring as always with the pointless hustle and noise driving both me and the driver insane "Sit down please !!" Hissed the driver for like the 5th time ,I smirked ,did he honestly think that a group of teenagers as boisterous as this group was , was actually going to listen to his little plea ?

Thanking God silently as the bus stopped I leave first and head on inside the large red prison hole everyone else knows as school.

School and I ? Yeah we just never really got along , when I was younger the only complaint the teacher had to tell my parents was that well as bright of a child I was , I wasn't very sociable .

I smiled thinking back to the times of playing imaginary games by myself while the other kids huddled together talking about God knows what .

Reaching my locker I stop and punch in the code.I get bombarded with little post its as soon as the door flings open .I let out a sigh .seriously ? "Immature brats"

"Girls ,did you hear something ? " she looked over at me .Kaya Waltz, your stereotypical queenbee wannabe ,her platinum (dyed ,as if it wasnt apparent) blonde hair and scary too big smile heck

she was so fake I doubted if Kaya was even her real name as nothing else about her was .I roll my eyes as her and her little crew walked to my locker .

"What do you want Kaya?" I asked in a bored voice raising my eyebrows as she clasped her hands together .she turned to look at a girl at her side "Oh Wow !I never knew trash could speak?! " the girl beside her snickered and I couldnt keep my eyes from rolling "HaHa Kaya ,sorry I'd love to stay back and entertain you with more magic tricks but I've a class to reach so " i stepped to the side "excuse me "