Chapter 5

All of us looked at each other as if we got the best gift ever. Sadly, it wasn't a car. But a house is still nice. After the Iris message was done, there was a splash of water coming from the fountain.

Splash!

We all looked in the fountain and I picked up a wrapped box that had a note tagged to it.

To: Percy and others
From: Poseidon

"Thanks Dad," I said looking up.

Leo snatched the waterproof item, opened it and smiled.

"What is it Leo?" Hazel asked.

"It's a GPS to our new house! Oh and the key to the house. Awesome! Percy, I think I like your dad. He thinks pretty macanically."

"So what are you waiting for. Lead us to our new house" ordered Frank but as a joke.

Leo saluted to him and leaded the way. I was glad that Leo and Frank are now over with the past that they had. For about 10 minutes later walking and following Leo we finally stopped in front of a big mansion.

"This is the house! It's more like a mansion!", said Calypso with delight.

We walked on the front lawn to the door, and stopped again.

"Why are we stopping?" I asked very stupidly.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "this is why I call you Seaweed Brain. We need to use the key to unlock the door."

I face-palmed myself and looked at Leo. He got out the key from his tool belt and inserted it in the key hole. He turned the key and opened the door. We all stepped in the mansion and looked at it with awe.

"Oh my gods this is amazing! This is so beautiful!", exclaimed Piper.

"Wow i can NOT architect something like this!", said Annabeth who also exclaimed.

We took a do-it-yourself tour around the house. We were strolling to the garage and I heard Leo yell with joy.

"Holy Hera! This garage can fit like seven cars!"

I hurried inside the garage and I was filled with amazement. It was so big we could like have a big party inside. When we were all done looking in the garage we went to the backyard. I expected a pool but there wasn't one. Instead there was a campfire, beach lounges, expensive chairs with a mini umbrella above them that you see at a hotel community pool. While Leo and Calypso sat on the lounges, the rest went back inside and climbed up on the stairs.

The hallway upstairs was so nice and each of our room was made differently and suited us perfectly. I went in a room with Annabeth. It looked like mine because it said "Percy" in blue stickers with a trident sticker on the door. It was mostly blue and designed to be like the ocean. There was a sea designed bed, a white desk, baxkpack and other stuff. Looking to my right, there was a sliding door to a BALCONY! While Annabeth was looking somewhere else, I brought her outside and saw a pool!

Annabeth's eyes widened. "Percy you have a private pool at your own balcony!" You must feel very grateful and lucky."

"What did you get specifically in your room?" I asked. She shrugged, "what you saw mine but not yours! Come on let's go check then!"

We went out of my room and looked for a door that might be Annabeth's. Right in front of my room was a room with a door that had Annabeth's name in red stickers and a owl sticker next to it. Annabeth opened the door and the first thing we both saw were library book shelves with many books, a desk, and a backpack. It didn't have a balcony but she still looked very happy. She checked the books and it was all books that she loves reading and books that might interest her.

"Thank you Mom!", she said holding some books against her chest.

I put my arm around her and kissed her cheek. We both went out and saw Frank and Hazel smiling. Hazel took Annabeth to her room and Frank showed me his room. Man! His room was full of Chinese stuff and archery. I looked over at his desk and saw some pictures with young Frank and a young Chinese woman, possibly his mom. He also had a backpack.

Frank came over to me to see the pictures. "I still can't believe my dad has kept these pictures. It's nice to know that he cares about my mom even after her death and other women he loved."

I totally agreed, so I nodded. But to think that Ares the god of war has sympathy felt very weird for me. Then again it wasn't actually Ares, it was his Roman form. We were then interrupted by a sound.

Ding! Ding! Ding!