Chapter 2

We left the university, and went out to search for Frank. It was pretty easy to find him, because once we turned around, we saw him at the Berkeley Hills. The weird part was that it looked like he was trying not to be seen. The shocking part was that he was hanging out with another girl. I glanced at Hazel and soon she had treats rolling down her cheeks. Annabeth put her arm around Hazel to support her. Piper was also really shocked considering she's the daughter of Aphrodite, goddess of love and all. But I knew that there might be an explanation for this.

"Guys, we might be looking at this wrong. There's gotta be an answer for this.", I explained trying not to get two of my friends not get a bad relationship.

But after I said that I think I said that too soon, because right after I saw Frank and this girl hug each other! Okay that's just too far...

"That's not right!", I said, saying that too loud.

Frank must have heard because he turned around and saw us spying on him. He turned bright red and told the girl to go.

"Okay this doesn't look like anything what you guys are all thinking about," Frank explained, looking very worried.

"I can't believe this Frank! First I see you avoiding me, and now I see you with another girl! So you accidentally hugged her! What's next are you gonna accidentally kiss her! You know what I'm done with this. We are through!", yelled Hazel, bringing many jewels pop up out on the surface of the ground.

With tears rolling down her cheeks, Hazel starts running away.

"Real smooth Frank. What was that all about huh?" I said

"Percy! That's not helping!", exclaimed Annabeth.

"Ugh! You ruined everything...now I have to go fix this," said Frank. "Well, I'll go talk to her."

After Frank went to find Hazel, I looked at Annabeth. She gave me a glare.

"Hello Wise Girl" I said trying to be in her good side right now.

I glanced over at Piper and Jason. They looked at each other, worried that one of them might do what Frank just did.

"Look Pipes, I know what you're thinking...and I just want you to know that I promise I will never try to hurt you. I want us to have a strong relationship together..." promised Jason

"I know...and I want us to have a strong relationship too," agreed Piper. "I love you Jason"

Then they kissed and followed me and Annabeth to find Hazel and Frank. We looked for them everywhere, and we couldn't find them. We all started to worry that maybe Frank didn't find Hazel, but we still kept looking. 10 minutes later, we went back to Berkeley Hills and saw a sad girl with brown curly hair sitting down on the ground covering her face. Behind her was Frank with a purple rose in his hand.

Annabeth covered my mouth with her hand, so I will not ruin Frank and Hazel's scene. She put her hand away, and then put her index finger in front of her lips. I nodded and then we all watched quietly.

"I'm sorry Hazel for what I did before. But can you let me explain what happened?", said Frank apologizing.

Hazel lifted her head up and nodded. We all then listened to Frank's story.

"First the girl you saw me with is a daughter of Venus. Her name is Taylor. I asked her a favor and she was helping me with advice for the favor I asked her. Ugh how am I supposed to say this...", said Frank scratching his neck.

"I asked her to give me tips on how to be a bit more romantic. Both Percy and Jason are romantic boys, and I know how a girl wants to have a romantic guy. I'm sorry Hazel if I'm not the guy that's romantic and all. But can you give me another chance?", explained Frank.

Hazel slowly lifted her head up and looked at Frank. Tears were dripping from her eyes. But with tears of joy, and a giant smile on her face.

"oh my gods Frank! That was romantic! And I love you for who you are, and I'm not gonna stop liking you just because you aren't romantic. It doesn't matter because that was like the most sweetest thing I ever heard anyone say that to me!", said Hazel hugging Frank.

"So you are not mad at me?", asked Frank hugging Hazel back.

Hazel shooked her head and kissed Frank on the cheek. I turned to look at Piper and Annabeth and they were having a hard time to hold their tears from falling. I grabbed Annabeth's hand and pulled her up from the bush we were hiding being to watch Frank and Hazel secretly. Jason did the same to Piper, and we walked to the back-together couple.

"Wait you guys were watching us!? Aw man now I feel so embarrassed," said Frank turning red.

"It's okay Frank. Now you don't have to tell them your story," said Hazel smiling with her golden eyes. "Don't you think you should give me that rose now?"

Frank handed her the rose and put his arm around her. I grabbed Annabeth's hand, and Piper kissed Jason on the cheek, and we all sat down watching the beautiful starry night sky.