Chapter 4

"Leo! What are you doing here? What happened!"

"Sup aqua-man. I know right! I don't really know how I'm back alive, but it's cool man," said Leo. "Oh and I brought a visitor."

He backed out and brought a pretty girl that lookes like a goddess. Wait hold on that's Calypso! Oh man I'm in so much trouble. Maybe she came to get revenge somehow. Stop Percy. You gotta chill.

"Don't worry, dude. Calypso is over you. Right Sunshine?", Leo looked back at Calypso.

"U-" I stuttered leaving my mouth open. Remembering what Leo just said.

"Did you say Sunshine" asked Annabeth.

"Oh right I forgot one teensy part of her. She's my girlfriend" said Leo.

"Congratulation now you have someone to be with" said Piper. "Oops didn't mean it like that. Sorry Leo."

"No beauty queen. You are right"

Piper smiled and greeted herself and the others to Calypso. When she greeted me I saw a tiny glare on Calypso's eyes. But then she smile. Phew she must be over me. So glad.

"Actually, there's something else I wanted to talk about"

A few minutes later, we all went to the water fountain and talked what Chiron told us.

"I can't believe we have to act like we are mortal and go to school." I whined. I'm good at many things but being a school student is not on the list.

"Seaweed Brain. School isn't that bad," said Annabeth trying to comfort me.

"Ya listen to the girl who is the daughter of Wisdom," I said

I looked at Annabeth and noticed she put a pouty face on. Aw, she looks cute even when she's mad.

"Just kidding I'll go because you're going," I said.

She gleamed and hugged me. We then talked to the others of what they think and they all agreed.

"Well then it's settled we are going to school" said Leo.

Jason grabbed a drachma and started an iris mesaage to the gods.

"Is it true that you asked Chiron to let us live a mortal life?", asked Jason.

Zeus looked at his son. "Why yes because that's what you were doing before and there's nothing else to do."

Poseidon smiled at Percy with his Hawaiian shirt on. "Well, we wanna thank you for what you did during the war. So we made you a house that's big enough for everyone to live in. Don't worry your mom already knows and it's in New York City where your school is also. The school is called Avalon High. Now let us show you your new house.