A New Kanay

Mia's POV

Hi i am Mia. I am new here, well i've been here for a month now and I found out that Diego is also a kanay like me, he actually asked some help to improve his powers. Other than that i kinda like Diego, well Diego is also a kanay and he is also my half, we have stronger bond than her girlfriend Maddie who is a witch, Witch and Kanay hate each other so why did Maddie is her girlfriend not me. Anyways i have my attention to Emma, the chosen one and the most powerful witch ever existed. I was walking in the pool area stalking Diego but then Andi caught me but she didn't make it a big deal and immediately ignore it and Daniel come towards her, there i saw a familiar birthmark, a chandelier birthmark on their back. Could they be the most powerful witch and wizard ever live?. I immediately walk away and headed towards the cafeteria and think for a while 'i couldn't destroy them they are way to powerful and the chosen one is my only target and Maddie who stole Diego from me' i think. Maybe i wouldn't mess up with them

No One POV

The school was empty except for Mia and Andi. Andi was by her locker putting her things inside while Mia spy on her. After Andi closes her locker Mia walk towards her "Um.. Mia what are ypu doing here?" Andi asked "Oh nothing just hanging around.. and how about you, what are you doing here" "um also hanging out"....... Mia smirk by that moment and stare at Andi, Andi just stared back to Mia "so the sun huh? Why is the moon not with you" Andi step back from her place while Mia step forward towards Andi "where is Danny Boy?" Andi try to runaway but Mia freeze every side and Andi can't find a way out... When Mia shoot a bolt of fire it hit Andi and Andi lay on the floor unconscious "you are coming with me now"

~~~~~~~~~~

Andi woke up and saw an unfamiliar ceiling and wall. She panicked more when she saw Mia "Mia ?? What am I doing here" "you're here because i need to know all about witches and wizard and about you and Daniel" "what do you need to know" She said while getting up from the couch "about the chosen one. And how powerful they are" Andi sigh and start to speak "the chosen one are the most powerful witch or so they know. They become the Holder of the Hexoren since our Ancestor knew that we are way to powerful to destroy the Magic Realm in a snap and after they become the holder of the Hexoren all the witches in the present time thought that they are the most powerful-" Andi was cut off by Mia "i thought you and Daniel are the most powerful" "well we are but we are some what legend only the Ancestor knew and of course the old time witches and wizard are the only ones knew. And how powerful are they? Well if compare to other witches and wizards the Chosen One is the most powerful but if compare to us the Chosen One are very weak. We need Many Chosen One just to defeat us but if only One chosen one we can defeat her by a single snap" Mia immediately smirk "perfect"

Sorry for the short chapter... i was really busy in school.... anyways

What do you think Mia's plan?
And who will be involved in her plan?

Should Maddie be scared that Mia has a romantic interest toward Diego??

A Secret Wizard and A Secret Witchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें