"TAKE ME"

Miliani POV

Miliani POV.

" Lani?" Rico called looking at me .
"Yes". He was stuck looking between me and the fine mystery man that wouldn't stop starring at me.
He came close to me and whispered, " Go
over there by the girls don't talk to that man he's dangerous ." 
I thought about protesting but just went ahead and started to walk over to girls. When I felt a hand grab my ass. Out of reflex I punched whoever it was dead in the face.
I turned around it was the mystery man.
I don't know who df he thinks he is but he's in for a rude awakening.
" Yo wdf is wrong with you? I don't know you and I suggest you keep your fucking hands to yourself."
Everyone looked shocked. I don't see why. There acting like they didn't see this man grab my ass.
He just smirked but it slowly turned into a sinister look I haven't seen in a long time.
I knew at that point I had fucked up.
"Shawty I'm guessing you don't know who I am. Well let me introduce myself  I'm King . Does that ring any bells in that beautiful head of yours?" he asked
"I can't say I it does you clown ass nigga just stay the hell away from me and you won't have to worry about a punch to the face again." I said .
I just walked away and went and sat next to girls they were looking at me like I had 3 head. I was confused at this point . I'd just have to ask them to explain later.
Throughout the whole night the man named King kept starring and glaring at me.
I honestly don't care he should learn to keep his hands to himself.

King POV

King POV.
Never in my life have I been so disrespected. She'll eventually learn her place as my woman.  I can't believe she doesn't even have a clue who I am. It's okay she'll learn and I'll show her just how bad she fucked up. Oh this is gonna be fun. I already told her Boss to give me all the information on her. He protested at first but eventually gave in once he realized if I didn't get what I wanted he was going to die.  I found out her name was Miliani Dior James goes by Lani. It's cute I like it. She's 21 grew up in East Point Atlanta mother died to cancer and no father on record. She also lives with the red head girl Adrianna and the other girls were there best friends. I would be sending guards to watch them for the next two weeks until I was ready to take her.
The girls left and went back down to the main floor.
So I decided to go ahead tell Rico to fire her. She won't need this job anyway.
" Rico fire her."
"No, she's one of my best girls and she did nothing wrong. You shouldn't have touched her like that." He said standing up.
I stood up to. Seemed to me like he was tryna check me so let me go ahead and show him I'm not the one for games.
Rico is an older white man around 53 something years old 5'10. Compared to me he's a shrimp I'm a 27 year old 6'8 we'll built muscular build and trained in every aspect of fighting. I could easily kill him.
But the fact that he thinks he has a choice is funny.
"I'm not gonna ask again fire her." I said pulling out my gun. He was starting to irritate me.
He just kept giving me excuses on why he shouldn't fire. Blah blah not what I wanted to hear so I shot him right in between his eyes.
Screams and running downstairs could be heard throughout the club.
I wasn't expecting Lani to come running up the stairs to check on Rico but what happened next shocked me the most.

Miliani POV

Miliani POV.

I pulled my gun out my Chanel purse and ran upstairs to check on Rico. What I saw next made me furious. King holding a gun while Rico is dead with a built through his head. So I shot King. He deserved it. I just shot him in the arm nothing major. Just wanted to piss him off. He looked furious. King walked slow but with every step I could feel my heart falling straight to my ass. So I tried to run but it was to late. He caught me and grabbed my by my throat and slammed me up against the wall. I didn't dare make eye contact with him. I couldn't so I just looked at the floor but Rico's blood was all over the floor so I didn't have to see anything. It was like time was moving so slow he didn't say anything for a good minute. So I decided to speak. " Why did you shoot Rico?" I asked tears falling down my face. He starred at me . Then said " He didn't obey me and that cost him his life."
" You still didn't have to kill him." I spoke up . " I did you see I'm the Mafia king of Atlanta babygirl. So I can't let people think I'm allowing disobedience or disrespect." I slapped him he just made me so angry. Even after everything I heard I still didn't care . He was wrong and Rico shouldn't have died . Even though he wasn't always the best he did always loon out for me and the girls. Slowly I could feel my throated being squeezed tighter and tighter till I was close to seeing black dots . King soon spoke and said " I'll have so much fun breaking you and teaching you how to be my perfect girl. You'll learn to never never do any of the things you did today." I'm guessing the punch , slap , and the fact that I shot him. I should've did more he's a pain and we've only just meet. " Your mine now Lani . You have two weeks then I'm coming to take you." He spoke .
" NO!! I'll never belong to you."
" We'll see about that." He then walked away
Take me that's all that kept playing in my head.
I finally got myself together and ran to find the girls.
They were acting as if gun shots weren't fired. I guess there used to it considering where we came from it's normal.
I need to tell them what happened.
" Y'all were having a family meeting . You guys are spending the night."
We finally got home . I explained everything and told them what.
The next thing ik is there packing bags.
This one man is causing fear in my bestfrans I wonder just how powerful he is.
They still haven't explained that to me.