he likes someone?? I thought and felt sadness taking over me suddenly..not liking it at all but why??

Y/n : u-umm i don't know

It took him a moment before saying

Jungkook : what if i say i like you what will be your answer ??

My breathe hitched while my heart starts racing at the speed of light..

Y/n : hahaha don't joke around, but well who will not like you?? You're intelligent, handsome and perfect man every girl deserve.

But he just stared at me..

Did i went too far?? Welp!!

Y/n : n-no i mea-

Before i could complete he grabbed my waist and pushed me on top of him...faces just few inches away. My eyes widen

My heart beating so bad in my chest and face burning from closeness, Bet it's red AF right now

But before i could process anything he said..

Jungkook : DO YOU ??

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV

Here I'm waiting for her to arrive at the café we always used to meet.

It's been 2 years and nothing changed it giving me nostalgic feeling..

I was busy admiring the place and recalling the memories as I heard someone call for me and my body just froze

?? : tae

I looked back and saw Chahee standing holding her baby in her arms.

I just clenched my jaw but as soon as my eyes fall on the baby it just vanished. She really got her mother's features.

We both said hello and i offered her to sit.

Taehyung : here take the seat

She nodded and sat down.

It was all awkward silence between us until i heard small giggles which also put small smile on my face..

Taehyung : she is beautiful what is her name??

She looked at me and panic was clear on her face.

Taehyung : It's okay if you don't wanna tell m-

chahee : taehee

My eyes widen and I just looked at her not knowing if she joking or not??

Taehee is the name we decided to name our daughter after we get married because it form from both of our name.

Chahee : Listen-

Taehyung : after taking everything from me, you even took name we both choosed to give to our daughter??

I laughed bitterly regretting my decision of meeting her.

Chahee : will you ever give me chance to say anything??

Taehyung : is there anything to say??

Chahee : so what you gonna do leave me again with a last message "congrats on your first child??"

I just looked at her but before i could say anything waiter arrived to take the order..

I just closed my eyes and calmed myself down..

Taehyung : one iced coffee and one hot chocolate...also

Chahee : no she will not take anything