Halloween Honey

A request from anonymous:

So this is about a guy names john who is easily scared on Halloween and his crush is this really big jock that goes to his school always likes to scare him and his parents own a Halloween store. So one gay his crush Shane tired to scare him but while he is going it he catches john in the middle of jacking off.

I shivered as the wind violently whipped across my face. My thin jacket did nothing to protect me from the bitter cold. My nephew, Logan, was bouncing around in his batman costume, his bag completely full of massive size candy. "Unckie John?" I looked down at Logan, his cheeks pink from the wind. "Whats up bud?" 

"My feet hurt. Will you carry me home?" He asked sweetly, his eyes drooping for dramatic effect. I chuckled, grabbing him under his armpits, hoisting him up on to my hip. Logan gripped his candy bag between us, grinning at me. "You are so lucky you're cute." I muttered. We continued down the block, passing in front of the local Halloween store. It was owned by Mr. and Mrs. Wilson, their son Shane was a grade higher then me in school; he was the 'bad boy' of the school. You know the one that everyone pines after. He was also known as the school clown, he just loved to scare the crap out of me.

I tried to hurry by, hopping nothing would jump out at me.  I kept my gaze forward, hoping to be unnoticed by Shane.  Luck was not on my side. I yelped when something reached out of the alley next to the store, gripping my arm in a strong hold.  Logan turned towards the hand on my arm, smacking it with tiny fist, "Let go of my unckie!" he screeched. The hand let go, Shane stepped out of the shadows, cackling at my face of sheer horror. I scowled as he bent down, resting his hands on his knees, out of breath.

"OH MY GOD! Wow, that was fun." Shane chuckled, his deep baritone voice vibrating everything around him. I gripped Logan tighter to me, backing away from Shane, "Why are you such jerk?" I demanded, my face red with embarrassment. Shane quit laughing, but a smirk stayed on his face, "It was a joke. It was supposed to be funny. Lighten up John."

"It's not funny! You think scaring the crap out of someone is funny? God you are such an ass!" I screeched, waving my free hand around, " Just leave me alone!" I stomped away fuming so bad I was surprised to see that smoke wasn't coming out of my ears. Logan was staring at me, "Are you okay Unckie John?" He raised his tiny hand, touching my cheek. His blue eyes full of concern. I squeezed him tighter, "I'm okay bud. I had Batman there to protect me." I giggled, kissing him on the forehead. Logan laughed, kissing my cheek in retaliation. "Don't worry Unckie John, I'll always protect you from mean people." Logan declared, puffing his chest out in pride.  I shook my head, grinning at my little protector. "I know you will. You're my super hero."

Logan yawned, his eyes drooping a little bit more, "Looks like you'll have to fight all those bad guys after you get some sleep Batman."

"Kay Unkie John." Logan mumbled before letting his head fall on my shoulder, his breath puffing in even breaths against my neck. I chuckled, slipping my other hand underneath his bottom, shifting him to my other hip. The wind started up again, causing me to shiver. I hurried down the block, and back to my brothers house.

I walked inside, my sister in law was sitting on the couch with my brother snoozing next to her. The old horror movie turned down low. Gabby immediately got up, taking Logan from me, "How was it?" She whispered.

"It was fine, uneventful." I whispered back. Gabby smiled before taking Logan up the stairs and to his room. I followed up after her, but went to my own room. I kicked my shoes off, slipping my shirt and jeans off before collapsing on my bed with a quiet huff. Rolling over on to my back, I thought about Shane. Why did some one so hot have to be such a douche?

I rested my hand on my stomach while I thought, my fingers tracing odd designs over my chest and tummy. They slipped further down, slipping just inside my boxers. I pushed my boxers down under my balls, my hand immediately when to the base of my cock, stroking it from top to bottom until it was completely hard. My other hand reached lower, I moaned as I massaged my balls.

A gust of wind ran over my body, goosebumps rose all over my skin. I froze, I didn't open my window at all today. I nearly screamed, sitting up straight in bed. Halfway through my now open window stood Shane, his mouth hanging open. He stared at my naked body, not even trying to hide it. I quickly pulled the covers over my nude self. "Are you fucking serious?" I demanded.

That seemed to shake Shane out of his trance, "What?" He muttered, finally looking up at my eyes.

"What you didn't get enough fun tonight so you thought it would be a great idea to break into my house and scare me here. Are you fucking insane?"

"John that's not why I'm-"

"Get the hell out of my house!"

"John-."

"Shane, seriously-"

"No John, listen to me. I came over here to apologize, not scare you." Shane came completely into my room, walking to the side of my bed, resting one knee next to my side. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for scaring you, I'm sorry for embarrassing me, I'm sorry for being a complete ass. But most of all I'm sorry for never seeing you naked before. Seriously John, you are hot as fuck."

I gaped at him, my mouth hanging open, "What?"  I whispered. Shane leaned closer to me, "I really am sorry. Forgive me? I promise to never scare you again." He was nearly nose to nose with me.

"You promise?" I muttered. Shane nodded, "Never again. Instead I'll take you on fancy dates and watch movies and cuddle with you."

"You only want sex." I accused. Shane's face darkened. He growled, shoving himself up back on to his feet. " I would never do that. The only reason I've been scaring you is because I'm freaking obsessed with you. I didn't know how to ask you out with out making a fool out of myself. I figured I could just pull your pig tails instead, you know. But I just ended up hurting your feeling." Shane looked down, a small frown on his face.

"You don't just want me for sex?"

"Of course not. Do I want to have sex with you, hell yes, but I also want to do all the couple stuff like dates and cuddling and meeting the parents-"

I cut Shane off by pressing my lips on to his. My fingers tangled into his thick dark hair. Shane grabbed my face between his massive hands. I pulled him closer, forcing him to kneel on the bed again. Shane pushed us both down on the bed,  moving his hands to take off his jacket.  I grinned against his lips, pulling away for a second to catch my breath before licking my way into Shane's mouth.

If Shane's hand had some how slipped under the blanket during that time, well that was our little secret.