Chapter One

Everything was destructed, dead bodies were all over, and rules of ranking were totally broken. Whole army of King was defeated and no one can do anything. All of this was happened by a single boy, but why was it done and what does he gain from this. It was all started eight years ago.
Eight Years Ago,
At ranking income area,
A boy with a black hood and mysterious eyes was seated there, suddenly someone called him "Mr. Speedo Erashi you can now go in there." said by the receptionist. Speedo went inside and saw a dark haired boy and said "So, Sharp what happened." said by Speedo.
"Speedo, we have got a case, you have to see it. It's something about 'Ancient Weapons'." said by Sharp. Speedo, take the report and see it and agreed to take it. After taking advance money, both of them went outside, suddenly Sharp said "So, do you have any idea after reading this case?" "Sharp, this ranking system is so, wrong. I don't get why have we climb ranking and prove ourselves." said by Speedo in frustration. Sharp doesn't say anything about this, suddenly Speedo asked "Do you get any information about others," "No, they are hiding but I think they will show themselves very soon." said by Sharp.
While they were walking, two boys stop them and ask for the address and their eyes suddenly fall on their eyes and in shock boys said "Hey, you are the last survivor of Demon's attack right." said by first boy. "Dude, do you know them" asked by other boy. With laugh first boy said "Don't you know who they are, this hooded one is Speedo Erashi and other one is Sharp Beckon Erashi or maybe you know them by the infamous Shiroganas."
"Sorry, guys we have to go" said by Sharp. Speedo was not saying anything after hearing everything from those boys, "Speedo, don't pay attention to those damned things, we are more than capable than that.

At E rank retest area,
"This time I will definitely pass this test, and I can also take of loan from myself." said by XiaXia. *Door is opening, move backward. All the Best for retest* said by computerized feature. After opening of the door, XiaXia entered the test room and was shocked in horror, by seeing the sight of a person killed all of the people in the test room.