Chapter 21: 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼

Start from the beginning

"AHHH!" He Screams And Backs Away From Me Clutching His Ribs.

"Boss, We Gotta Go! Now!" I Hear A Deep Voice Then Feel A Sharp Pain In The Back Of My Head.

Darkness.......

- Damien's POV -

* In Damien's Ear Piece*

"Yes... And After I Kill You, I'll Kill Damien And The Rest Of His Wretched Family."

Fucker! My Eyes Found The Closest Target. I Grab A Blade And Throw It, Hitting Him In The Neck. Another Target.... A Blade To His Temple. Punk Bitch.

"Intruders!" A Guy From The Other Balcony Yells. I Take Another Blade And Throw It Into His Chest. I Took Off Running And The Shooting Began. Dust Flying, Coating The Air As Bullets Hit The Ground Around Me. I Managed To Get Through The Bitches Guarding The Door Using My Fists. I Grab The Last Guy Standing By The Throat And He Swings At Me. I Catch His Fist And Pull Him Into A Headbutt. I Hear The Crunch Of His Nose Break And He Falls To The Ground Unconscious. I Take Out Another Blade And Stick It In His Temple. No Loose Ends. A Scream Ripples Through The House. I Run Upstairs And Throw My Last Blade Into The Guard At The End Of The Hall. I Hear A Loud Crash, The Shooting Stops And All Goes Silent. That Kind Of Silence Ache And Your Ears Ring.

"Bella!" I Run Through The Door And Find Her Lying On The Floor. She's Bloody. Her Face Us Swollen And Her Body Was Already Brusing. I Watch Her Chest Rise And Fall Only Slightly And Breathe A Sigh Of Relief. She's Still Alive, But Barely. I Rush To Her Side And Gently Pick Her Up In My Arms, Carrying Her Outside. "JOHNNY! Get The Fucking Van Now!" I Hold Her Close To My Chest. "Stay With Me Baby... Please.

- At The Hospital -

The Moment We Got There They Had To Restrain Me To The Floor To Keep Me In The Waiting Room. They Pryed Her Out Of My Arms And I Fought Tooth And Nail To Go With Her.

"Calm Down Damien! What Happened!" My Dad Yells Pinning My Arms To The Wall.

"I Don't Fucking Know What Happened! I Heard A Crash, Walked Into The Room And Found Her Beaten And Bloody On The Floor! Rodrigo Wasn't Fucking There! Now Get The Fuck Off Me!" I Scream. He Lets Me Go And Backs Away.

"All The Entrance Were Covered. Did Anyone See Anything?" Mark Asks And Everyone Shook Their Heads.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" I Grab Him By The Throat And Slam Him Against The Wall. His Head Bounces Slightly From The Impact. All His Men Put Their Guns At Me. I Dare One Of These Ball-Less Bitches To Actually Fire. Im Begging Someone To Give Me A Reason To Unleash The DEMON.

"Don't You Dare! Hold Your Fire!" Dad Yells, Standing Behind Me Like A Shield. I Took Out My Big Knife And Put It To Marks Throat.

"Listen Very, Very Closely Mark. If I Have To Repeat Myself To You Again, I Won't Hesitate To Slit Your Throat And Watch The Life Drain Out Of You. Nod If You Understand." He Nod. "The Next Time I Say No... You Better Listen! You Are The Reason She Is Here Right Now! You Are The Reason She Almost Beaten To Death!" The More I Talked, The More Rage I Felt. The DEMON Began To Surface. I Press My Knife A Little Deeper Into His Neck, Slightly Knicking The Skin. A Small Dribble Of Blood Seeps Out Of The Cut. "But..... She Is The Reason You Are Still Breathing Right Now And Not Drowning In Your Own Blood. Ahe Chose To Do This And I Have To Respect That But Next Time... Don't Fucking Include Her! Do You.... Understand Me, Mark?" He Nods

- Two Hours Later -

"Montez Family?" A Nurse Walks In Holding A Clipboard. I Immediately Stand Up.

"Is She Alright!?" I Panic.

"She Has Two Broken Ribs And Dislocated Hip. Her Body Is Severely Bruised And She Has Deep Tissue Damage. She Will Make A Full Recovery But The Trauma Her Body Went Through Has Made Her Slip Into Coma. All We Can Do Is Keep And Eye On Her And Wait Until She Wakes Up."

"Can I See Her, Please?" I Beg. She Nods. "Everyone Else Stay Here." The Nurse Led Me To Her Room And When I Opened The Door My Heart Broke. I Should Have Made Her Stay! She Would Have Been Pissed But At Least She Wouldn't Be In This Condition. Tears Blur My Vision As I Climb Next To Her, Stroking Her Hair. "Im So Sorry Baby." I Kiss Her Cheek. "I Love You Princess. Please Come Back To Me."

*****

Heyy Guys!!! Thats It For Tonight Hope You Love This Chapter I've Been Putting Effort Into Manage W𝗿iting This And My S.B.A's.

Anyway Goodnight!! (^ • ^)