Chapter 21: 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼

Start from the beginning

With Everyone In Their Positions, I Begin To Make My Way To The Entrance Of The House. Two Guys Immediately Spot Me And Rush Over To Grab Me. With Each One Holding My Arm, They Escort Me Inside.

- Damien's POV -

Breathe. Just Breathe. In And Out. I Was So Close To Running Out There Beating Them To Death But I Held It Together. Not Yet.

*Listening Through Their Ear Pieces*

"We Got Her Boss."

"Its About Damn Time!
Tie Her To The Chair."

"Yes Boss."

She's Silent. I Hear A Few Grunts But So Far So Good. If I Hear Her Whimper Even A Little, Im Ripping This Place Apart And Everyone Present During My Rampage.

- Bella's POV -

Keep Calm. Don't Resist. Just Cooperate And Keep Him Talking.

"Pretty Stupid Of You To Come Here Alone. Rodrigo Says Grabbing A Rolled Up Piece Of Cloth And Unravels It On A Table. Unfortunately, I Can't See What It Was.

"What Do You Want From Me Rodrigo? Why Have You Been After Me?" I Hear The Clinking Of Metal And My Blood Runs Cold.

"At First I Wanted You. I Wanted You To Be With Me Instead Of With Damien. But After He Rejected My Father's Proposal On The Contract, My Father Actually Let It Go. Walking Away Like A Scared Child! My Father Was Always Weak. He Never Had The Balls To Stand Up To Any Of Those Assholes! He Let Them Walk All Over Him... But I Will Get My House Back In Order." He Slowly Turns Around, Holding A Scalpel In His Hand. "Starting With You." He Growls. He Walked Towards Me. I Had To Think Fast.

"You Killed Him Didn't You?" He Stopped And Stare At Me. "You Killed Your Father."

"Yes." He Smiled. "And After I Kill You, I'll Kill Damien And The Rest Of His Wretched Family." Gunshots Rang Through The Air. Damien Must Have Heard Him Threaten Me. Rodrigo Looked At Me And Scowled. "You Little Bitch!" He Dropped The Scalpel And Began Hitting Me. He Picked Up The Chair With Me On It And Threw It Hard Against The Wall. The Chair Broke Into Pieces And I Was Able To Get Free Of The Rope.

"My Entire Body Was In Pain. Im Pretty Sure I Have A Broken Rib. Its Hard To Breathe. I Try To Get Up But He Kicks Me Back Down. His Foot Connects To My Back, Stomach And Legs Multiple Times. He Switches Back To His Fists And Hits Me In The Face. My Vision Is Blurry. I Cant See Much. Can't Hear Much Either. Everything Sounds Muffled. I Find A Last Bit Of Strength And Reach For My Knife. In Between His Punches, Which Were Getting Slower, I Jam My Knife Into His Side.