When you've fought against someone who planned to erase half of the universe's population, and succeeding in it, plus being part of the erased, you're mind is surely to change. I know that there are better ways than killing, but it's not like everything's sunshine and rainbows.

"Thank you, Angel." Slowly going back into my body, Venom whispered her words into my ears before disappearing completely.

"....yeah." Shaking my head, I just smiled as I walked out the door as quietly as possible. Seeing my sister's door in front of me, I froze for a second, before I went back inside my room and searched for a sticky note and a pen.

Writing a short message saying that she and I will talk at night, I pasted it in front of my door, hoping that Alissa will see it since I already know she rarely looks back when closing doors, years of living together and observation already telling she would most likely not see my note if I posted it on hers.

In a few days I'll turn 15, again, so I wanted to leave my problems for now. Still, it's surprising how it's about to be 15 years since I reincarnated? Rebirth? I tried my best to ignore those concepts, feeling very apprehensive about it because there are no such thing as a free lunch. But still, I already knew that and accepted that there must be a reason why I relived my life in a different world, because obviously, this world is a different dimension of sorts with the existence of Alissa, me being a girl, and being friends with Felicia and Gwen, plus the fact that some women have penises.

It's also why I'm not questioning why we are preparing so early for Homecoming when we just started the school year pertaining to the timeline I knew. At least the Avengers are following the timeline I remember, and that means a civil war is about to come.

For years I thought about intervening, thinking about doing so many things to save more, to stop the unnecessary casualties from happening. I imagined about fighting with the Avengers while the aliens invaded, or rather, at least just helped with guiding the civilians away from the fight. I didn't have any exceptional skills on weapons, so it was better for me to have just done the latter. As smart as I am, I can't just suddenly be as skillful as Hawkeye with bows and hit my targets accurately, or with guns and combat as Black Widow.

I imagined about joining the Avengers with fighting off Ultron when I received my new and improved powers, would have been better if I stopped Ultron from coming to be all together, but I am unclear on how he did appear into this world.

There were many things that I wanted to do, but I didn't want to make a mistake and face something unknown. Everything's going as it should be with the timeline I knew with the Avengers known exploits, and that's why I don't want to mess it up. There already so many unknown right now, and I can't go up and erase what I already know. I can't risk that.

Preparing for the incoming war is what I could just do. But maybe, I could do more once Mr. Stark grants me my suit. More than I did before. I could stop Liz's father faster, actually join and win with my decathlon team! Probably saving tax money too if I don't get the ferry both cut into half!

'Let’s deal with our problems later on.'

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°
|3rd Person's POV|
°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

Gwendolyn Maxine Stay, or as she prefers to be called as Gwen, was a good daughter. She always did her chores, listened to her father, and did everything she could for him. But everyone has their limits.

Gwen loved her father, but being pseudo-neglected wasn't something a child lacking the love of a whole family could take. Helen Stacy was long gone from their lives, dying in an untimely accident when she was just a kid, a hard thing for her to deal with. And that's why she needed a pillar. However, when the rock that she needed to lean on was constantly gone from her life because of his job as NYPD's captain, her life would have surely crumbled.

Thankfully, she has found solace in her best friends. Felicia Hardy, her first best friend, the ever annoying attention loving bitch, as she mockingly calls her, but with a low-key tone of affection, and Phyrie Angel Parker, the second best friend who she loves and adores so much.

She could still fully remember their first meeting. Felicia and Gwen were already friends back then, being neighbors and all after she and her dad moved away from their old house, memories of Helen Stacy haunting the both of them at every corner of their comfy house. They enjoyed each other's company, going into playful banters and such, but they had someone sitting beside them.

The girl had her hood on, nearly obscuring most of her face, and that was all they needed to know to realize who the girl beside them was. Phyrie Parker, a mysterious girl who rarely takes her hood off. But from the lucky ones enough to see it off had spread it around the rumor mill that she was absurdly cute. That had their curiosity piqued, and with said girl now beside them, they thought about trying to make her their friend, and that was one of the best decisions that they had made in their lives.

Phyrie was an angel, it was funny how she had Angel as her second name, with a mix of mischief in her. That was the start of a beautiful friends