She looked around the empty hallway before rushing out to the back exit.

"Finally.." She mumbled walking further away from the door then sitting down.

She pulled a blunt out and lit it up, she always had some on her, no matter where she was.

She looked around as she took a pull from it, she spotted a group walking towards her.

"Ian even get to smoke forreal.." She mumbled standing up.

"Where yo li friend at?" Rave and her group of friends surrounded Nykera.

Nykera looked around, "ion see her bitch so she obviously not here."

Everyone laughed.

"Bitch don't get reckless nie, unless you want some too!" Rave stood in a fighting stance.

"Girl ian checking fa you." Nykera waved her off about to sit back down, everyone laughed again.

"Scary ass." One of the friends said.

"Scary who?" Nykera turned around mugging everyone of them. "Like I said, if it's up then it's up."

"Bitch don't nobody care about allat! Like I said, where yo friend at?"

"She not here, so wassup." Nykera dropped her blunt and stepped on it before standing in front of Rave.

"Ion wanna fight you, I wanna fight yo friend." She backed up.

"But you came to me, and I'M here.. so wassup?"

"Gi—" She was interrupted when Nykera sent a hit to her jaw. She was taken back and stumbled a little bit but her friends helped her before she could fall and she ran back up.

Nykera dodged her hit and grabbed her hair before pulling her head to the side where she could see her and started hitting her in her eye.

"Bitch let my hair go!" Rave yelled hitting her in the back of her head.

Nykera pushed her head to the ground with all her force before trying to get on top of her but Rave kept kicking.

Nykera rushed around Rave before sitting on her face with her fingers wrapped in her hair.

"Here bitch! Eat my pussy!" Nykera yelled.

Some people stared at her with a weird look as some laughed.

"Eat it bitch! Since you want some attention so bad, EAT IT!" She yelled.

"Pussy eating ass hoe." Nykera mumbled standing up, she kicked Rave in her head one more time before going to get her backpack, she stood there for a moment out of breath.

"I'm out this bitch fa real.." She mumbled walking away from the scene.

She walked further and she was now away from the school, she sat on the bench that was on the side of the sidewalk and waited for a bus to come by.

꧁꧂

Nykera loudly banged Tyrone's door waiting for someone to let her in.