28. Animatronic

(Creator: Me, AKA; Socially_Awkward1000)

Yes this one is inspired by the legendary game of Five Nights At Freddy's. Lately I've been re watching Markiplier's old FNAF videos so it's been on my mind lately. I thought of this idea on the bus and thought it would be somewhat of a cool quirk, but tell me what you think and if I should change anything as I'm not too sure if the abilities actually work or not. Anyway I need to stop rambling on, see ya in the next one!

Name: Animatronic

Type: Transformation

Description: Allows the user to turn into an animatronic version of themself. It gives them these abilities; Animatrionic Body, Cyber Mind, Scanner Vision, Enhanced Vision, Detachment, Painless, Strength, Speed, Voice Change, Electricity Transfer.

Strength(s):

-Can get information on someone by scanning them.

-Cyber Mind allows them to access the internet which can be very helpful in certain situations.

-When I mean electricity transfer I mean that the user will be able to give things with batteries power, so if Denki isn't around people can just go to the user.

-Changing the users voice can mislead people, giving them an advantage.

Weakness(es):

-Can only use all the abilities when the user is in there animatronic form.

-Though the user can't feel pain when in the animatronic form when they change out the user will have the damage that was inflicted on them when in the animatronic form.

-If the user detaches a limb and loses it...well no more limb for you then. Once the user changes back the users limb wont be there and instead just a stump. If the user later finds there arm they can re attach it to there body by going back into there animatronic form.

-Though the user is faster that doesn't mean there quieter, actually the one thing that the user is terrible at is stealth.

-Fire is a big weakness, if exposed to a heavy amount of fire, the user can melt, this does not mean there dead, after a long period of time (4 hours) the users body will regain it's structure and the user will just have a bunch of burns that would heal in time.

Special Move: Jump scare; By changing the users pitch on the voice box the user can make a really high screech, this can scare someone into passing out, or scare someone to the point they pass out but then the opponent will become paralyzed for 2-4 days. After using the special move the users voice will be scratchy for a day or two.

I was really tempted to make the special move called 'The Bite' so if the user was a villain there special move would be the user literally reenacting the bite of 93' and chomp on a really nice looking head, taking the frontal lobe and the opponents life :)

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more than likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll overlook others quirk ideas though.