1. Chain Reaction

(Creator: Me, Aka; Socially_Awkward1000)

Name: Chain Reaction

Type: Emitter

Description: By causing a small change in space and time the user can ultimately change the future to benefit themselves or people around them. This can lead to disaster or victory, as much as it is a powerful quirk, it's also a dangerous one.

Strength(s):

-Can change the future.

-Can see up to a minute into the future.

-Can see dozens of futures and will use that info to change the future.

Weakness(es):

-Can lead to disaster if the effect it done wrong, aka if the user doesn't manage to do the certain thing to change the future it can cause something just as good or just as bad to happen.

-Others will know when the quirk is in use as the users eyes will change to a bright green (or whatever colour you wish), this can be bad cause enemies you know.

-The quirk is fuelled by milk... it's kinda random but I felt like it was needed. If the user doesn't drink up to 1.135 liters of milk the amount of times they can use there quirk will reduce, though if they drink more milk the more they'll be able to use there quirk. This will make them need the toilet a lot though.

-If the user goes past the limit of how much they can use there quirk, they can get migraines and even seizures.

Special Move: Direct Event(crappy name); Can direct the quirk to only effect one person, though this is effective it takes a lot of concentration so the user will ultimately black out from the sudden lose of energy, however if the user drank more milk then they normally do, about 3.43 liters of milk, they should still be awake, but really tired and probably unable to move, more however and the user will more then likely be able to stand and still more and so on.

Other/Optional: Eyes will turn green (or a colour of your choice)

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more then likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll over look other quirk ideas though.