22. Jinx

(Creator: Me, AKA; Socially_Awkward1000)

Name: Jinx

Type: Emitter

Description: The user can give people bad luck, ranging from something like forgetting homework to being unable to being diagnosed with a deadly disease.

Strength(s):

-Can easily win a fight by giving their opponent bad luck.

-The users quirk can be fueled by watching people who are in a bad mood or having a bad day, this can be through real life or through a screen, even if it's acted.

-Going over the limit of fuel can cause the user to seep out a dark purple gas from their pores (It's called 'Misfortune Gas'), it's not necessarily dangerous to the user or people around them but it does show that they can do their special move if needed.

-Depending on how much bad luck the user has seen will affect how long and dangerous the users Jinx's will be, the user does have control of how long and how dangerous the Jinx will be.

Weakness(es):

-Using their quirk over there limit (using their quirk even though they've ran out of fuel) will cause a quirk malfunction and cause the user to get bad luck instead of the people around them.

-Things that are known to be 'good luck charms' can get rid of the effects of the users quirk, it also weakens the user physically and mentally. However if the user has a quirk malfunction they'd need a good luck charm also, though this will get rid of there Jinx they'd also be causing themselves physical and mental harm from holding the charm.

-If a person who's Jinxed gets helped by another person to slow down or stop the bad luck from happening can cause the user to become distressed, anxious and angry depending on how much the Jinxed person is avoiding there Jinx.

Special Move: Jinx Combustion; This allows the user to Jinx anyone within a radius of 80 feet (Half the length of a regular football/soccer field) of the user, however before hand they'd have needed to watch a lot of bad things happen and fuel up to the point were their actually seeping misfortune gas. On command the user will spontaneously combust causing a wave of the misfortune gas to spread across an area, it will effect everyone other than themselves so if the user had any comrades they'd have to get out of that area an wait for the gas to disappear, which takes 20 seconds.

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more than likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll overlook others quirk ideas though.