Prologue

People are not born equal...
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

"Enough Kacchan!" A four year old boy stood his ground with his fist held high,trembling. "Y'already made him cry...stop it! I won't let you!" Behind him sat a purple haired boy who was hugging himself while crying.

"So Deku the quirkless wonder, thinks he can play hero, huh?" Shouted a blonde pomeranian who made a mini explosion. Beside him were two young boys, a chubby boy with bat like wings which are coloured red and a skinny boy who could stretch out his own fingers.

The poor green haired boy was attacked by his own classmates as they held the back of his head so Bakugo could 'teach him a lesson' by punching his face.

"S-stop!!"

The five boys all turned there heads to see a young girl with green hair who pools of tears in her eyes as she saw what they were doing to her brother.

"Ughhh the other one!?"

"Why are you hurting him!!? You can't do that!" Just like your brother you held you fists high ready to fight if they continued to hurt your twin.

Bakugo looked up at his 'friends' and said with a smug smile "I'll handle this."
He stalked towards you with small explosions emitting from his hands. "God Satsujin your just like your brother, weak and quirkless."

You ignored the nickname he gave you as you stood your ground ready to defend yourself. I've seen mama float objects, maybe this time I can do it! You held out your hands concentrating as hard as you can. You once again ignored the comments your were receiving from the bullies.

"Hahahaha what the hell are you doing satsujin!! Your such a freak!"

"What a weirdo."

"You are nothing against me!! You hear me satsujin!!? Your just a useless piece of shi-."

Before your eyes Kacchan was on the ground. He was screaming and stuggling and began begging for you to stop. You didn't know what was happening at first but you soon realised... You got your quirk.

You immediately stopped as you saw how much pain Bakugo was in. "I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!" Kacchan just looked at you with anger and fear in his eyes as he just left without a single word.
His sidekicks following after him worryingly as they screamed insults your way.

You looked at you brother who just stared at you with disbelief. You fell to the ground curling up into a ball and began to cry. "(Y-y/n) are you okay?" He patted your back and hugged you as to try and comfort you.
"N-no" you sniffeled. "I got a horrible quirk now."
"I don't think so!! You can defend yourself now!" He cheered. Yeah your right. Kacchan won't hurt me anymore. And just like that your sadness was cured. "Thanks Izuku!! Your the best!" You gave him the biggest hug you have ever gave.

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻