part twenty-two: poof

AUTHOR-CHANS POV

"Why do I have to do everything myself..." She mumbled.

She poofed into the book.

"Where the fuck did she go..?" Her brother asked himself after walking pass her room.

Author-chan appeared at the Tokyo training camp gates.

"This is gonna suck balls." She mumbled to herself, walking inside.

"Author-chan?" She heard Enya say.

She turned around.

"Enya, major problem- get every player in the gym but not Tsukkishima, (Y/N), or Terushima. Now!"

Enya nodded and rushed off.

In a matter of 10 minutes, the girls had rounded almost everyone up in the gym.

Author-chan walked into the loud gun and received many stares.

"Okay guys we have a huge problem relating to-"
She started.

"Who is this girl!?" She heard someone yell.

"Ya know what fine." She said, sighing. "Hi, my name is Author-chan.." She said sweetly.

"I am here to help change both (Y/N)'S and Tsukkishima's fate kinda. And I need your help for it since something went wrong on my end." She continued, receiving confused looks from others.

"Any questions?"

A bunch raised their hand.

"Is your name really Author-chan?"

"No," She responded. "My first name is Lucy so you call call me that I guess. Next question!"

"What's wrong with their fate?"

"Well, in the original plot, they were supposed to end up together creating this," Lucy said, holding up a photo of them and their children. "But something went wrong and now I story is writing itself."

"Oh and one more important thing!" She added. "(Y/N), Tsukkishima and Terushima cannot know I exist!"  She said.

"I need all the girls and Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi to stay here for a sec!"

Everyone else left, muttering and speaking to each other to speak about if this is real.

"Okay! Now you guys are important to the plan so let me tell you what to do!" Lucy said.

"Why do I have to be involved with this drama.." Kuroo wined.

"Well you should have gone to Shiritorizawa, bitch." Lucy responded.

-
-
-
-
-
- hi lovies! sorry for the short chapter lols
mk stay hydrated and wear a mask and i love you!

𝚡𝚘𝚡𝚘 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗

word count: 388 words