Chapter 1: Meeting Emiko

Previously:

I.. Don't really know what to say.. This school is in another world? Is this some sort of joke? What happened to me on Earth? And what about my friends and family?

Looks like I have even more questions than before. But... How did I get here?

Now:

I still don't know what to say after hearing what he said... He didn't even tell me his name! Ugh... And not even a map... While I'm trying to find my dorm, I'll just rethink about what happened earlier. Maybe this way, it will make more sense...

----------------------------------
"I am the principal... Since I don't have anything else to say about myself, I will talk about the school. This school is called the Academy of Magic."

I blurted out, "But I don't have magic."

He replied, "Well, that's because you never knew that you had magic." Silence filled the room for a while.

He broke the silence and continued, "This school is in a world which is similar to your world. If my memory serves me right, you came from the planet Earth. This world is called 'Icalesces'. But even if you learn more about this planet, you cannot explore it because you are not able to leave this school.

I asked him, "Why are we not allowed to leave? And what about my friends and family?"

He replied yet again, "For the safety of the students. The rest about this school you will need to learn yourself."

He brought out a key. "This is the key to your dorm room. Goodbye!" I was suddenly outside the room after I grabbed the key. It was so sudden... He even ignored the other question...
------------------------------

(y/n) still doesn't know the principal clearly so I'm not putting a picture.

Ok... Still dosen't make sense... Still have too much questions that are unanswered...

I was so focused on what had happened earlier that without even realizing it, I had bumped into someone.

"... Are you ok?", said the girl I had bumped into.

"Y-yeah..." She then helped me get up.

"Sorry about that...", we were silent for a while. Then she introduced herself, "By the way, the name's Emiko Agawa."

"Nice to meet you Emiko, My name is (Y/n) (l/n)

"Nice to meet you Emiko, My name is (Y/n) (l/n)." Honestly, I'm glad I made two friends already. I wonder who I'll meet next!

I suddenly heard a fight that was happening nearby. Both of us rushed over to the scene. Many people were gathering. I can't just watch here. But then again, I don't even know how to stop the fight, considering that I don't even know how to control my magic...

I didn't see it happen, but Emiko suddenly appeared in front of the two people who were fighting. She also told them this, "You two, stop it or you'll get detention by the president. If he sees this, he'll surely get mad. And everybody here knows what he's like when he's mad right?"

The two tough-looking boys stopped. It was probably because of what she reminded them... about the president... Just how scary was the president? I also now know that this school has a student council. But I don't think it's the president's duty to stop fights... Right? Isn't that what guidance counselors do?

Everyone soon went back to their own business. Emiko grabbed my hand and dragged me to somewhere. It just happened so quickly that I didn't even have time to react. I asked her, "Where are we going?"

She replied, "You can guess."

I didn't even have a school tour. Plus, this school is from another world so there might be rooms that are unexpected. Like they say, expect the unexpected. So I just guessed, "Are we going to the cafeteria?"

Suprisingly, she said yes. I wonder why we're going there... She then told me, "(y/n), I hope you don't faint."

"Faint? Why would that happen?," I asked.

She replied, "Because one my other friends fainted from confusion. He said afterward that it was because everything was happening at once. So yeah, I just firgured that he was confused."

"O-oh..." I didn't know what to say about that. We were silent for a while again. I didn't want to keep this up so I made a new topic. "Emiko, can you tell me more about the president?"

I needed to know more about the president to avoid getting in trouble... I mean, those two tough-looking guys stopped the moment she reminded them of the president...

She told me, "...Didn't you already meet him? He brought you to the principal's office willingly."

Wait... Doesn't that mean that Eiji is the president? But there's no way! He was so nice to me, he didn't seem that scary.

Also, willingly? I guess that means he volunteered to do it... But why? Anyways, I'll just go back to accepting the fact that Eiji is the president.

I suddenly remembered something. Emiko said 'when he is mad'. So that means it only happens when he's mad. Can't believe I forgot that part... How dumb of me to forget!

While I was thinking, Emiko clapped to bring me back to reality. We had arrived at the cafeteria. When I saw what was happening, I immediately blurted out, "W-What's happening..?"

T.b.c.