Prologue- Why Am I Here?

(Y/n) 's pov:
I open my eyes just to see a white ceiling. Am I in a hospital? If so, why am I here? I don't remember getting injured... More and more questions kept on appearing.

I then heard the door open. I closed my eyes because the light was bright.

"Is she awake?", said a boy.

"Yes, she is.", said the other boy. One of them walked up to me. I knew because of his footsteps. I opened my eyes to see if he wanted to talk to me about anything.

"Hmm... So this is the new student..." The voice was similar to the boy who spoke first. This means, I can assume that he was the first boy. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. After observing each other for a few seconds, he introduced himself.

"Sorry, I completely forgot to introduce myself... I'm Eiji Kaneko."

I will put pictures like this whenever (y/n) meets a new person 🙂

"Nice to meet you Eiji, I'm (y/n) (l/n)." Sadly, the other person had already left the room so I couldn't introduce myself to him.

Eiji's pov:

After introducing myself I told her, "(Y/n) , please stand up and follow me." She did as I said. I started leading her to the principal's office. It's such an honor to bring the first-ever-met-human to the principal's office!

To be honest, I have never met a human before... Maybe I should read books about them to know more about her. Even though I hate books...

We soon arrived at the principal's office. Osamu's lab is really far from the principal's office. I just want to play my game already... When I go back to my dorm, I will to play it.

I stopped thinking about my game and said the password, "Anoixe sousami". The door opened slowly. (Y/n) and I went in as soon as the doors were fully open.

"Ah, you must be y/n, one of the new students.", said the principal. About the principal, no one knows his actual name. Everyone just calls him 'the principal'.

(y/n) 's pov:

I just went with the flow and said, "Yes, I am y/n". He then replied, "Let us start with the introductions." Eiji left the room after that.
.

.

.

.

.
I.. Don't really know what to say.. This school is in another world? Is this some sort of joke? What happened to me on Earth? And what about my friends and family?

Looks like I have even more questions than before. But... How did I get here?