Epilogue

"Oh my god...oh god," Harry said as he paced across the tile floor of the hospital waiting room.

Anne stood up and stopped Harry in the continuous pacing he had been doing since they arrived and heard the baby was about to be born.

"Hun, it's alright. Everything is going to be great," Anne cooed her panicked son.

"Shouldn't she have been born already! I swear if Cara hasn't been taking those vitamins I gave her, I'll-"

"Babe!" Louis said, effectively interrupting his boyfriend to get him to calm down.

Harry looked over at Louis and all Louis had to do was pat his lap.

"Women take forever," Harry mumbled as he sat on Louis' lap, "if you were having our baby, you wouldn't make me wait this long."

Louis laughed, "no baby, I wouldn't."

"We're trying you next time," Harry huffed into Louis' neck.

"That'd be something, I'm sure," Jay commented with a smirk as she watched the whole exchange.

Harry laughed and poked at Louis' stomach, "you'd be tubby."

Louis raised his finger and pointed it at Harry, "watch it Harry, you'd be the one dealing with my fat arse."

A doctor walked into the room after the last comment and pulled off his surgical mask, walking over to Louis and Harry. Harry immediately jumped up and impatiently waited for the doctor while Louis nervously bit the side of his nail.

"Congratulations gentleman, you're now the proud parents of one healthy baby girl," the doctor said with a large smile.

Harry immediately jumped onto Louis and wrapped his legs around Louis middle while his long arms wrapped around his neck.

"We're parents Lou," Harry said into Louis neck.

"You can meet her now if you'd like," the doctor said as if they would want anything else.

"Please," Louis said, setting Harry back onto the ground.

Louis took Harry's hand in his own and followed the doctor to an empty room that had an empty bed and a few chairs.

"The mother is in a different room, not wanting to see the baby and all," the doctor commented to their unasked question.

A tall nurse walked into the room with a bundle of pink blankets cradled in her arms and Louis already felt the tears coming.

"Meet your baby girl," the nurse whispered as to not wake the baby.

Harry looked at Louis hopefully and Louis nodded, knowing that Harry wanted to hold her immediately. Slowly, Harry took the bundle of pink blankets and held them close to his chest. Louis peeked over the side of Harry and was met with the most beautiful sight he's ever seen.

She was so tiny, small hands tucked in fists as they pressed against her chubby cheeks. A bit of brown hair was already covering her head and Louis was grateful for that because than she would look somewhat like Harry and himself.

Louis didn't realize he was crying until Harry sniffled, "look at you little one, not even an hour old and you're already making men cry."

Louis laughed and then lightly touched her fist which she immediately unclenched to wrap around Louis finger instead. Of course, Louis and Harry both gasped and started to coo at how cute she was.

"Welcome to our family Darcy," Harry whispered before he leaned down to nuzzle his nose against her little one.

"We're yours," Louis simply said as the pair officially made their long awaited addition into their small family.

fin.