⋆✧ 🎀 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃🎀 ✧⋆

Hi. I'm Kita Y/N. Sister of the wide-known Kita Shinsuke. He's only 2 years older than me, but the way people think of us are different.

Onii-chan is your perfect person. Good grades, loved by everyone, can cook, can clean, he's athletic. Even I can't find any flaws in him, and I literally live with him. Our parents have always praised Onii-chan for everything. Every test he's passed, every award he's received, every speech he's given, every game he's won. Being born only 2 years after him, high expectations were set for me. Since I was young, I was expected to ace every test given to me, and follow in my brother's perfect footsteps.

It's not that I'm dumb, I'm plenty capable of getting above average scores and becoming highest of my class. It's just I'd rather not follow in someone's footsteps. I want to create a life of my own. So having a pretty face and a decent body, I signed up for a modeling agency, and created a little career of my own.

Since I was young I always admired how models would walk down the runway with confidence. But of course as a child, I loved the pretty clothes they wore rather than the model themselves. Becoming a model wasn't easy. My body had to undergo tons of training and diets, as well as spend hours in heels and tight clothes for me to get accustomed to. But it was fun. I met a lot of new people, I got to travel the world, I got job offers from different companies, and most of all, I didn't feel like a failure.

But then in middle school, a tragedy happened, causing me to both quit my job and move schools. My parents never understood what happened, nor did they try to understand. And I preferred it that way. But now, I think I'm prepared to go to school again and face my fears.

(A/N: Heyy so here's my Suna fanfic hehe. I hope you enjoy this storyy. And if there's a certain scenario you want to see, you can either tell me, or send me a picture of what you want it to be like. Cause the way my brain works is that, I look at a picture, then I think of a scenario for the picture, then I start writing. So if you want me to write something, it's probably better to supply me a picture, or you can tell me in detail what you want me to write. 

Anyways thank you for reading, and please vote if you enjoyed! Also please be sure to check out my Haikyuu Mafia AU book on my profile. Thank you <3!)