Magic

"Hahahaha!" Chara laughed. She was in a certain inn room,waiting for a certain group.

The mysterious ranger have brought the group of hobbit to a different inn,just across the street from the former one.

The group of undead,the seven undead kings of Sauron,stormed down the wooden gate of the village like a twig. They headed towards the inn the hobbits were supposed to be in,only to find one child waiting for them. They of course were confused. That is until they saw Chara's true form.

It was impossible for the undead kings to feel fear.Until they met her that is.

The group of hobbit is watching from the inn next door along with the strange ranger that have brought them there. They, witnessed as one of the black figure was thrown out from the second floor,breaking the window along the way.

"You're partner is one scary kid." the mysterious ranger commented.

"I know." Frodo agreed, swallowing some saliva.

A few more was thrown out,sometimes not trough the window but the roof. Like a cartoon show.

A couple of the figure ran out and jumped on their horses,leaving hastily. The one knocked out of the inn followed after.

The strange ranger rubbed his eyes,believing they're playing tricks on him. How can someone possibly scare the undead kings?

(The Next Day)

The group is travelling trough the wilderness,each of them,except Chara,is carrying a supply of food and ra

"When do we stop for breakfast?"

"We just did."

"I know,what about second breakfast?" one of the twins said,earning an eye roll by Frodo.

The ranger,which acted as their guide,was confused looking at Chara.

"Are you sure it's ok for your partner to not bring anything? It's a long journey you know?" the ranger asked.

"She'll be fine. She have her own 'way' of carrying stuff." Frodo, who have lived with Chara for a few years,covered for her.

"Alright then..." the ranger continued. They came across a place to rest for the night. A large old lookout base. Made out of stone. It was a perfect hideout.

Chara sat on top of the highest stone pillars,while the hobbit group light up a fire to cook. Frodo was sleeping,tired from carrying the ring,so he didn't know of his friends dumb action. The ranger is nowhere to be seen.

Smelling something nice,Frodo woke up,only to see a few figures moving towards the lookout.

"Put it out you fools!" He yelled,as he kicked and trashed the fire. But it was too late. Their location have been long exposed.

They ran to the top of the lookout, unable to go anywhere else as they were surrounded. Just as they were going to be skewered, the ranger appeared,blocking some of the blow. Frodo,who was invisible,is actually visible to the enemy,resulting in him getting stabbed on his chest.

Chara,who decided it's time for her appearance dropped down in front of the seven undeads. Stunning them.

"And 3..2..1." She said,as all seven of them retreated into the shadows. Scared of her.

"I wonder how they managed to exist without a soul..." she whispered to herself.

"Frodo!" the hobbits held their injured friend. The ranger pick up a sword one of the kings dropped.
As he did so,the sword slowly turned to dust. It was inevitable.

A/N:See what I did there? 😂

"We need to get him to Rivendell,fast!" the ranger commanded.

They rode their horses,into the dark of the night. Midway,the stopped,as Frodo can't take it anymore. His bleeding have gotten worst.

"We need to find some special kind of elf's herb!" The ranger ordered the hobbit to look for the said herb as he tent to Frodo's wound.

Suddenly,a sword were put on his nape. The perpetrator didn't notice Chara on top of the tree branch.

"What's this? A ranger caught off his gua-keh!" the unknown women was tackled to the ground by Chara.

"Stop stop! I know her!" Strider, the ranger,told Chara to stop restraining the female.

"What are you doing here,Arwen?" Strider said,helping the said Arwen up.

"I heard you were coming. Aragorn." Arwen said,dusting her dirtied robe.

The hobbits came back after finding the herb,and Arwen,who is an elf,an elf princess at that,helped heal Frodo. He then lost consciousness.

The hobbit was just about to ask who the women is when all of them except Chara felt their hair stood on end.

The seven kings.

"Bring him to Rivendell! I'll distract them!" Arwen said,getting up her horse.

"But I can just-" Chara tried to suggest something but was cut off by Arwen.

"Go! Fast!"

"..Oook then..." Chara replied,loading Frodo on to the horse.

After morning came,they arrived.

The place was beautiful,full of life and greenery. Flowers are blooming,birds are singing. On days like this,kids like Chara, should be eating chocolate.

"Nyam." she bite on to the snack she brought. Turns out if you put everything in one bag,the bag counts as one item. Therefore...

"Nyam."

'When did she get a chocolate!?' Aragorn thought,looking closely at Chara,she was wearing a bag,which she doesn't have earlier,and eating something, which she also doesn't have earlier.

Arwen cameback,uninjured. She said something about spirit helping her or something...

Frodo woke up shortly,and then, it was time for the meeting.