Toy Story, Misunderstandings, and Sleep.

"Can we watch Toy story?" Liam asked excitedly.

We finished playing our little game of never have I ever about 20 minutes ago and we decided we would watch a movie.

The boys groaned at Liam's suggestion but I nodded my head furiously, agreeing with it.

"I love Disney movies!!! So Liam, if you ever want to watch Toy Story, gimme a call." I said. Liam smiled at me and sent me a thumbs up.

"Do we have to watch Toy Story?" Zayn whined. I nodded and he narrowed his eyes at me. I narrowed my eyes back at him and stuck my tongue out at him.

"If we don't watch Toy Story then Liam and I are going to go to my house and we are never coming back." I stated. Liam nodded his head agreeing with me and we turned to the boys.

"Pweety pwease Lou?" I asked giving him my famous puppy dog eyes.

Ok well maybe not that famous.

After a good 3 minutes Louis nodded his head in in approval. Liam and I literally jumped around the living room cheering.

We put the movie in while Harry went to make popcorn. I sat on the couch in between Liam and Louis.

We had barely started the movie but the boys looked like they were going to fall asleep.

Not letting that happen.

Que evil laugh...

Woody's string was pulled and it said his all to famous line, "There's a snake in my boot!" I jumped from my spot and threw a handful of popcorn at the TV.

"No Woody! You are saying it wrong! It's 'Theres una serpiente en mi boat!'" I shouted in Spanish.

The boys started at me like I had just screamed something in a foreign language.

Oh wait...

"What did you just say?" Zayn asked.

"'Theres una serpiente en mi boat.' It's Spanish for 'There's a snake in my boot.'" I stated matter-of-factly. They all nodded slowly when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I yelled jumping up. I ran to the door and looked through the peep hole and saw two girls.

And they weren't girls they were like fucking goddesses! I opened the door and they looked at me questioningly. "Courtney." I said sticking my hand out for one of them to shake. The girl with the curly brown hair smiled and shook it.

"Danielle." She said.

"Perrie." The other girl said.

Wait why did those names sound so familiar?

We all walked to the living room and Danielle went to Liam while Perrie went to Zayn.

Girlfriends.

Makes sense.

"Ew. What are you doing here?" Louis asked Danielle with a disgusted look.

Well that was rude and expected... I looked at Louis like he had just killed my best friend. When the boys saw the look on my face they burst out laughing.

"What? That was terribly rude! She is freaking gorgeous and he looked at her like she was some whore that he had a one night stand with! My respect for you is decreasing Louis Tomlinson." I yelled the second part but calmed down on the last part. Louis' eyes widened and he shook his hands in front of me. He stood up and started walking towards me but I took a step back.

"I was just kidding. Danielle is like my best friend." He said.

Oh well know I feel stupid!

That's cause you are stupid!