Goodbyes, Obnoxious Singing, And Where's Blake?

"Hey Lou can you give me a ride home? Blake probably wants me home." I asked Louis.

"Yeah sure. Give me 5 minutes." He said smiling. I smiled back and turned to the other boys.

"Bye boys!" I yelled. They all turned to me and jumped up.

"Aw you can't go!" Harry whined. I laughed and pulled him into a hug.

"Bye Haz." I said. He smiled and pulled away from the hug.

"Bye Court." He said. I was suddenly pulled into another hug and saw black hair. I chuckled and smiled.

"Bye Zayn." I said pulling away.

"Bye." He said smiling.

"My turn!" An Irish voice yelled. I laughed and rolled my eyes pulling him into a hug.

"Bye Nialler."

"Bye Ninja." He said. We laughed and Liam pulled me into a hug.

"Bye girl. Come hang out with us tomorrow." He said.

"Alright. Bye Liam." I said. Louis came down stairs and looked at us.

"You guys are so weird." He said shaking his head.

"Yeah look who's talking Mr. I-Like-Girls-Who-Eat-Carrots." Zayn said. I laughed and shook my head.

"Let's go before Blake kills both of us." I said grabbing Louis hand and pulling him to the door. When we got in his car I turned on the radio.

My first kiss by 3OH!3 and Ke$ha came on and I turned it up.

This is my jam!

Louis and I looked at each other and started singing loudly and obnoxiously. We got a few weird looks but we didn't care.

We're teenagers for Christ sake!

When we turned onto my street, Louis turned down the music and I looked at him.

"I had fun today Court." He said. I smiled and looked out the window.

"I had fun today as well Lou." I said. We smiled at each other but when the car came to a stop I frowned. I opened the car door and got out of the car, only to be pulled into a hug by Louis.

"Bye Court."

"Bye Lou. Come get me tomorrow at noon. And the six of us can hang out." I said. I pulled away from the hug and he nodded. "Plus I want to meet the girls who are able to keep up with Liam and Zayn." I said with a playful wink. He chuckled and nodded.

"Sure. See you then." He said smiling. He got in his car and drove off down the street. I walked up to my door and went inside.

"Blake! I'm home!" I yelled.

No answer.

What the hell?

Oh no. This is exactly what happened when I found out my parents went missing. I can't lose Blake.

He is my brother.

My best friend.

My only family. I started to shake and looked all over the living room.

"Blake?" I called out again.

Still no answer.

"Blake where are you?" I called. Yep you guessed it.

No answer.

I started to cry and ran outside. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialled a random number.

"Hey Courtney! What's up miss me already?" The voice mocked.

"Lou. I need you to come to my house. Please." I whispered.

"Courtney! Are you crying? What's wrong? I'm on my way. Tell me what happened." He urged. I quickly told him and he stayed silent. Suddenly his car was in front of my house and he ran to me. I cried in his chest as he held me close to him. He tried to calm me down but it didn't work.

I was scared.

No.

Scared is an understatement.

I was terrified. I can't go through this again. I can't bury another family member. Especially not Blake.

Louis walked me into the house and sat us on the couch, never breaking the hug.

"Shhh Court its alright. I'm here for you. No matter what happens, I will always be right here with you." He said reassuringly. I nodded slowly and took deep breaths.

"Court I'm ho- Oh my God! What happened." A voice said. A very familiar voice might I add.

My head snapped up and Blake was standing in the doorway looking concerned. I jumped off the couch and ran to him. I pulled him into a huge hug and cried into his nice work shirt.

"Shh babe what happened?" He asked. All I did was hug him tighter.

"Louis right?" I heard Blake ask.

"Yeah." Lou said.

"Okay. Louis, what happened?" He asked. As Louis told him everything I had told him, Blake was rubbing my back and kissing my head.

"I'm sorry I worried you Court." He said quietly. I wiped my tears and looked at him.

"It's okay. I didn't think that maybe you were still at work." I chuckled softly. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

"How about I make this easier on you then. I have to be at work by 9 and I get home at 9." He said. I smiled and nodded. I laid my head on his shoulder and looked over at Lou who was watching us with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Louis." Blake said.

Wait, since when did Blake start to like the guys I hang with. That was the nicest thing I have ever heard him say to a guy friend of mine.

"For what?" Louis asked.

"For driving over here to comfort Courtney and keep her safe." He said. I smiled and looked at Louis.

"Of course! I couldn't just leave her alone when she didn't know where her brother was!" He said smiling at me. I mouthed a 'thank you' and he did a slight nod. I yawned and Blake looked down at me.

"You should probably get to sleep." He said. I nodded and stood up. I walked to Louis and gave him a hug.

When he left I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I walked back into the living room and sat down next to Blake on the couch.

"I thought you were going to bed." He said looking at me. I smiled slightly and shook my head.

"If I do, then I'm using either your shoulder or your lap as my pillow." I stated. He chuckled and patted the spot next to him. I moved over, laid my head in his lap and pulled a blanket over me.

"There. Now go to bed Court." He said. I slowly nodded and he started to play with my hair.

"Night Blake. Love you." I said.

"Good night Court. Love you too." He said. And I fell asleep instantly after I realized the day I had.

I have gotten off the plane, unpacked everything, went to Starbucks, met my celebrity crush, got his number, hung out with One Direction for 11 hours, and cried for 45 minutes thinking I lost my brother.

Yeah, I'm fucking exhausted.

Sorry I probably got my fowl language from all the time I spent around Niall today. That boy and his curse words!

=============

Song to listen to this weekend:

My First Kiss by: 3OH!3 and Ke$ha

Sorry for the lame chapter. But it was kinda sweet. Lou comforting Courtney. :) Vote, Comment, Whatever floats your boat.