Story of hope

15 November XXXX

He was by any means 27 while the latter is 23 when they confessed their heart to each other. Putting their status at work aside, he claimed the brunet as his. Disclosing what's behind the curtain they shared a promise.

It was beautiful and the newly couple wouldn't trade it for the world.

Reborn wasn't any surprised that the price for his head went officially higher since then.

The funny thing is, he wasn't exactly talking about his prize as a hitman...

"REBORN!!!"

Swiftly dodging the incoming grenade, he arched a brow in amusement to know that of all people, Lambo came to him first.

It was the very next day after Tsuna and Reborn dated, the way the young Don limps and the obvious marks on his neck— they've been waiting for too long. Both are young and hungry— somewhat turned a switch on Everyone's mind.

Tsuna itched to stopped his youngest guardian. To him this act is childish. But overall, he's actually worried, because once in the blue moon, Lambo is actually serious. Even worse, Reborn doesn't take him so lightly this time. He returned the favor. The boy ends up getting pinned to the ground. And frankly The brunet couldn't shake the surprise so easily.

They talked. He couldn't really make out the words, too far, literally they're across the room while both of his right and left hand man had stopped him from approaching the two. But his lightning and advisor is obviously having a chat. And the fact that Reborn actually listen is quite... concerning.

"Takeshi, Hayato. Let go of me at once" he have to use his authoritative tone at the two, yet their grip only gets firmer.

Why are they on edge???

No Matter. He needs to stop the two before anyone get kille—

"Tsuna"

Oh, He blinks. 'It's over...?'

"Let's go" Reborn could be seen smirking as he take his lover's hand then slowly lead him to his office, leaving the dining table and everyone else.

"Hey, what was that all about?" Tsuna asked, still not getting over his shock. The hitman's smirk was sharper than usual aswell, how could he not be on edge himself?

He was however, not expecting the answer to be...

"Shovel talk"

—He could only stare...

***

Reborn was not at all surprised that the second one he's facing is Gokudera.

The Hitman knows how the Vongola Storm Guardian mostly respected him, so he wasn't that shocked that the silveret doesn't blow up here and there. The man, after congratulating him, he then elaborated in the firmest and most calm tone he could muster on making the hitman's job as difficult as he could possibly achieve by virtue of his status as the Vongola Decimo's Right-Hand man. Reborn, was pretty impressed.

He knows for a fact that pretty much everyone feared him regarding the skill he has. But really, compared to the bravery— or rather idiocy, that young lightning showed him not some moment ago, this one is kind of expected. The man had requested for the hitman to protect his most beloved boss and a blessing for them to be happy. The hitman didn't miss the look that flashed on the bomber's face right before he left. He almost smirked.

Later as he was about to get Lunch, Takeshi has included him in a conversation. Like his partner, The Rain Guardian did not explicitly make any threats. Instead, Yamamoto had congratulated Reborn on his newfound relationship and softly asked that Reborn would take care of his best friend. Throughout the speech, however, The hitman noticed the glint and sharp edge on the swordsman's smiles as he grilled the fedora man his intention.