sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

Start from the beginning

as on cue, the rest of the hossler family came downstairs, all of them standing around the kitchen, the two families wishing one another a merry christmas, before engrossing themselves into one massive conversation.

as the conversations were occuring in the kitchen, none of the members inside the kitchen were paying attention to the squeals, almost like cries for help from Bryce as he had been tackled down to the floor by his younger sister, Bryce once again forgetting that his sister was naturally a faster runner than him, the girl mentally thanking herself for being a track athlete during school.

eliza flicked her brother in the head as he had finally gave up on trying to fidget out of her hold, the boy wincing and shouting an 'ow' in response to a flimsy flick from his sister.

"eliza have you killed your brother yet?" the two hall siblings heard their mother shout from the other room, eliza sticking her tongue out at her brother as she let go of him, the older brother of eliza jumping up from the floor, him directing his attention now to his mother as he walked out of the room

"yet?! what do you mean has she killed me yet?"

"that's just it bryce, i was just simply asking if she had killed you? oh honey i did not know you were this dumb."

"okay mum that is enough." Lisa laughed at her son as he walked into the living room where the rest of the family were situated, waiting for eliza and bryce to finish fighting so christmas morning could officially start.

Eliza followed her brother out of the room she had tackled him into, the girl being met with her mother holding her hand out, awaiting to be given a high five from her daughter. eliza laughed, a smile on both hers and lisa's face as they gave one another a high five.

"sorry for the delay, if bryce hadn't woken me up by jumping on me, none of this would have happened." eliza announced to the Hossler family as lisa walked in behind her, the two taking their seats, lisa sitting on the sofa next to Amy and Bryce, Eliza sitting next to jaden on the floor beside the christmas tree.

"right who wants their presents first?" eliza asked the two families, of whom had become one massive family over the course of two days or so they had been together. The two mums had pointed to one another, both of them smiling at each other as Eliza leaned under the christmas tree, holding up some of the presents addressed to both Lisa and Amy, getting confirmation that they were from one another before handing the presents to them.

Eliza looked at the two mothers, the rest of the families doing the same, as they all grow intrigued as to what they had gotten one another. after insisting that Amy opened hers first, Lisa watched intensely as the first present of the hall and hossler family christmas was being opened.

"what do you reckon it is?" jaden whispered into his girlfriend's ear, receiving a shrug in response as Eliza leaned her head on Jaden's shoulder, the teenager wrapping his arm around the girls waist in response.

a faint gasp escaped amy's mouth as the wrapping paper revealed a jewellery box, eliza instantly smiling at her mother, lisa reciprocating the smile to her daughter, before focusing her attention back onto Amy.

amy opened the box, lifting up a necklace that Lisa described as being a 'family tree pendant necklace'. On the necklace, the pendants did resemble a tree, having both green and white coloured gold pendants on it, alongside golden pendants with each of the hossler families initials on it.