Zayn Malik Imagine Asking You Out

I met Zayn through Louis. Zayn and I have been having a thing, you know, there was some flirting, well actually a lot of flirting, and hugs and just stuff like that. I really really like him but I honestly don't think he likes me back. Zayn had asked me to meet up with him, he said he needed to tell me something. So right now that's what I'm doing, I'm getting ready for my 'date' type thing with Zayn. I decided to wear my white knitted jumper and a pair of leggings with my ankle boots.
I arrived at the café where I'm supposed to be meeting Zayn. I walk in the door and see him sitting in a booth on his phone. I go take the seat across from him.
'Hey'
'Hey, I got you a coffee'
'Thanks, so what do you want to talk to me about?'
He looked down at his hands and started playing with his thumbs.
'Zayn?' I ask
'Look, Jade, I have something I need to ask you.'
'Yeah' I reply, slightly worried
'I've-I've really liked you for a while and I-I was wondering if,maybe, you would like to be my girlfriend?'
'Zayn, you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that'
'Really?'
'Yes really'
'Well that's great because I was absolutely crapping myself, I though you were going to say no'
'Why would I?'
'I don't know'
Zayn and I talked for hours. I've never been so happy in my life.