Somthing I did for the BokuAka fanfic "In another life"

⚠️W A R N I N G⚠️

Heavy angst

Mentions of Death

In another life spoilers

Access to story: https://archiveofourown.org/works/5096105

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

_____________________________________

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧

┊ ┊ ☪.

┊ ✱                                

✧ ⋆ . ┊ . ✱˚   .

 ˚ ✩.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

In another life, I would be your man

"His entire body was relaxed. His head rested on mine with the weight of someone's who's unconscious."

We'd keep all our promises, be us against the world

"Don't worry. I'm still here." Bokuto nodded feebly against his pillow. "I'm still... Here too..." His voice was weaker than before, if possible. Akaashi nodded, with him. "Yeah. You're still here, too..." With what little strength he had left, Bokuto beamed. Akaashi wished he could do the same.

In another life, I would make you stay

"Are you going to his funeral?" "No." The answer came so much more quickly than Kuroo thought it would. It shocked him as Akaashi continued. "I refuse to go. My last memory of Bokuto will not be of him sharply dressed, pale, stiff, and stuffed in a casket, surrounded by a countless amount of people who did not care for him at all until the day they heard about his death. My last memory of Koutaro is already with me, and it will die along with me."

So I don't have to say you were the one that got away

"Bokuto no longer smelled like a hospital. Bokuto smelled like...Home"

The one that got away

Bokuto leaned in and touched his forehead to Akaashi's. He was only a blurred shape now, but Akaashi knew he was still there. Bokuto spoke, his voice peaceful. Healthy. Whole. "I found you." A trembling, tender laugh escaped Akaashi. He smiled. "You found me."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

If anyone did something like this pls let me know so I can take it down. I am not sure if it was done. 😅

Also sry for the tears just thought of it early in the morning when I woke up. It's 9:57 am btw for me. Chile anyways so, hope you have a great day at school guys! Stay safe!

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°