Q&A Answers!

Question(s) from Kaitumn-

1. What's one thing you would like to change about yourself? 
Tbh i would almost everything :/

2. Are you religious? If yes, what is your religion? 
I am religious, Kinda? I guess, i'm muslim btw

 3. What was the best phase in your life? What was the worst phase in your life? 
I never had a best phase everyday is a horrible phase :)

 4. Are you the person you thought you'd be when you were little? 
I'm not quite sure- but kinda.

 5. Who is one person you would talk to about anything?  
Well it's my best friends since 2nd grade and my locker buddy from 6th grade!

6. Have you ever lost someone close to you? 
I have lost family members, but we weren't so close. If my aunt moving away counts then yes.

 7. Have you every had your heart broken? Have you ever broken someone else's heart? 
I was heartbroken and I never broke someone's heart.

 8. Do you believe in second chances? 
I do.

 9. What is one thing that people always misunderstand about you? 
Well when I was in Pre-K the kids thought I was left back- But now it's more of I look rudeish.

 10. What is your biggest regret in life? 
Being born

 11. What things are standing between you and complete happiness? 
My family most specifically my mom.

 12. If you lost everything important to you tomorrow, whose arms would you run to in order to make everything okay again? 
I have nobody that I can go to tbh. It's covid and my friends live far away. So I would be alone in my arms. If that wasn't the case them my friends or cousin.

 13. Does the most important person in your life know how much they mean to you? 
They do, well I hope- but i kinda think not

 14. If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say to everybody? 
I would let them know how perfect they are and that they matter!

 15. If you were going to die tomorrow, what would you spend today doing
I would talk to my friends saying my goodbyes and just chill.

16. How would you describe yourself in 5 words? 

Fat, ugly, tallish, dumb, and insecure

 17. What opportunities have you not taken that you regretted not taking? 
I tbh I had no opportunities, well not that I know of.

 18. What would you do differently if you knew that no one would judge you? 
Nothing, I have nothing to do different i'm always myself.

 19. If you could ask one person a single question and they had to answer 100% truthfully, who would you ask and what would you ask them? 
Oh-
My childhood bullies and fake friends. I would ask why they hated me :/
 20. If you could start your life over, what would you do differently?
I would listen to my mom more and be more independent.

 21. Are you currently holding on to something that you need to let go of? If yes, what's stopping you from letting go? 
I need to let go of discord- but my friends and family I made is stopping me ^^;

 22. Are you living or just existing? How do you know? 
I'm dead in my opinion. You never know 🤷‍♀️ 

 23. What was the last thing you did that was really worth remembering? 
Me meeting my locker buddy UwU 💖

 24. What do you want most out of life? 
I want a simple easy going life and I want to make my family proud of me

 Question(s) from InfinityAndBeyond614-

1. So is ur bday soon??? Or is it for a HQ chara?

Lol yes my b-day is soon, it's Oct 22nd UwU 

2. sooo Osamu or Akaashi?

Like I said before
CHILE, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?
But it's both AND I'M NOT CHOOSING ONE! I luv all haikyuu characters so you guys can't make me!

3. Which ship do u need to have a daily dose of?

Atsukita, Osasun, and Bokuaka(in another life-) yeaa I'm a multishipper so theres a lot lol but that's the main ones.

Question(s) from multifandomshat-

1. Akaashi or Tsukki 👀 

I like both and choosing favorites aren't my thing. You rlly know me so well ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats the end lol but I would like to sayyyy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FELLOW IRL COUSIN TajrianO 

A FELLOW SUGA, HINATA, AND KENMA SIMP! SHE JUST STARTED HAIKYUU SO YEA!

I LUV CHU MAH CUZZZZ I SO PROUD OF YOU 🤧.

Okiii that's the end baiiii

P.S: next chapter is suga 😎cuz he one of mah mans uwu