𝟥𝟦 | 𝖳𝖮𝖷𝖨𝖢

Start from the beginning

$ $ $

It was Corinne's god-niece's fifth birthday and she had decided to have her party at Wisconsin Dells. Now Corinne had cousins in Wisconsin as well and Nicole wanted to kill two birds with one stone and spend the Sunday with them.

"I'm confused about why we going to church in Wisconsin and we don't even go to church here," Corinne says looking up from a picture of the design Demon sent her for a custom pendant and baguette necklace.

"You know yo ass need to go to church," Nicole says making Mariah and Paris laugh.

"What you mean?" She asks, responding to the text. "Cause of all the sinning you been doing," Coriah adds. "What sinning?" Corinne was still confused.

"All that damn sex you been having with Adonis," Nicole tells her. "Where you get that from?" Corinne just knew she was caught. "I was using yo computer when I was over the house and your message notifications kept popping up," Coriah informs her.

"When was this?" Corinne asks, knowing they had a conversation earlier that day that she wouldn't want her mother to read.

"Like when school first started," Nicole says making Corinne laugh. "I was not having sex in September."

"But now you are?" Nicole says, making Corinne purse her lips looking down at her ringing phone. "We need to buy you forms of birth control?" Coriah asks making her kid sister roll her eyes.

"Hey." She finally answering Demon's FaceTime.

"How far y'all made it?" He asks.

"We in Madison." She tells him. "They gone be done in like two weeks." He paid for them to prioritize the order.

"I told you one or the other, not both of them." She says.

"But you said you liked both of them." He tells her. "You irritating. That ain't mean get both." She shakes her head.

"Where Cobi?" He asks, making her tilt the phone showing the baby attached to Mariah via the harness. "I just realized something and it hurt my feelings." He starts. "What you realize?" She indulges. "I'm not gone see my sister take her graduation pictures." He says.

"You treat Katrina like a prisoner." Paris pops in. Corinne had extended the invitation to her best friend as well. "Cause she my lil sister." He attempts to justify. "But you be defiling my lil sister. Make it make sense," Coriah says. "You gotta change yo password." He tells Corinne.

"To what?"

"My birthday." He says. "We know your birthday...that lil girl drove us crazy trying to find your gifts," Nicole tells him. "I swear you got the healthiest relationship in this entire family," Mariah says. "Healthy?" Paris asks while Corinne questions, "Relationship?"

"They the most toxic couple ever," Paris says. "I'm stuck on the couple part," Corinne tells them. "She toxic, not me. See?" Demon shakes his head. "So you didn't make three new snaps causes I blocked you?"

"That's not toxic. That's assertive." He shakes his head, knowing they were cool now. "You called me private and emailed me with your CPS email. You not even a CPS student no more." Corinne says. "Maybe y'all is a lil toxic." Mariah shakes her head. "It's okay. She still my baby."

"Yeah, I like him a little or whatever" She says. "It was just I love you this morning though." Demon shakes his head.

"I knew I heard you this morning." Nicole exclaims from the driver seat. "Why you ain't come speak? I thought we was cool?" He asks her mom making Corinne shake her head.

$ $ $

"But it's my last meal." Demon complains watching the three women prepare to make his little sister's favorite foods. "You know Katrina gone miss you."

"And I'mma miss eating good food." He says. "Adonis." De'Anna looks at him. "Ma, I'm the one going to jail, not her. She can eat this any day." He tells them. "Where yo lil girlfriend at?" His maternal grandmother Cynthia asks.

"Why?" .

"So you can get out our faces," GG tells him. "She in Wisconsin for her niece's birthday." He says, texting the gang. "Why you ain't go with her?"

"Y'all don't want me? Bet, I'm denying y'all visits." He gets all dramatic. "You're dramatic!" De'Anna says. "Cece gone be the only one that can see me." He tells them. "They not gone let her in. She, not family." Cynthia says. "Yet." He adds. "Yet?"

"Yeah, yet. She gone marry me or I'm gone trap her ass. Either way, she gone stuck with me forever." He shrugs. "I don't know if I should be happy I'mma get a sister or worried about your mental state," Katrina says.

"Nah, for real...she gone be my peace, and if somebody else try to be her peace, they gone rest in peace. All I know is she mine."

♥︎♥︎♥︎
a/n: y'all think he gone keep his word and end up trapping her or marrying her?

♥︎♥︎♥︎a/n: y'all think he gone keep his word and end up trapping her or marrying her?