Chapter Thirty:Megan Finds Out.

*Niall's POV*

I woke up the next day, guilt flooding through me although I'm not sure why, I didn't even kiss Demi back last night. I got up and brushed my teeth, not bothering to fix my messy bed hair. I went in the living room and saw that it was 1:00 P.M. which was weird because I didn't sleep in this late, that was usually Zayn. I went in the kitchen and saw the boys were watching E! News. As we were watching it, it showed a picture of Demi and I from last night, both pictures and video, including a video of me throwing one of the cameras to the ground.

"It seems as if Niall Horan didn't really like the pictures we got of him and Demi Lovato, is this because he was still with Megan Grace when this all happened? Who knows what holds in this love triangle for Niall." The host said before the lads turned the TV off and they all looked at me, making me groan.

"She kissed me!! I didn't want her to kiss me!" I explained and the boys nodded, seeing that I was telling the truth. "You think Megan knows?" I asked and Zayn got up, coming in the kitchen.

"Yeah, she might know..she and Haven went out shopping with Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie." Zayn said and I buried my face in my hands.

"Oh bloody hell." I said, my heart rate increasing by the second. I felt as Liam put his hand on my shoulder and I looked up, on the verge of tears.

"Don't worry mate, if we can tell that you're telling the truth, Megan should be able to, she's known you longer anyway." Liam reasurred me and I nodded. Suddenly, the door opened before slamming and the boys and I cringed. They were back. Megan walked in the kitchen and her face was emotionless and that's when I saw the tabloid in her hands, the picture of me and Demi as the cover.

"You care to explain this, 'guy who goes around kissing girls at bars'?" Megan asked as she threw the magazine at my head, making me duck.

"Megan, babe, that's a-." I started but Megan stopped me as she came towards me.

"Don't 'Megan babe' me. How could you do this, Niall!" She cried, shoving me back and I could see the tears in her eyes, making my heart feel as if it was being ripped in two. "Why would you cheat on me? What, is it because Demi is prettier than me, is that it?" She asked and the next thing she said nearly made me feel broken almost. "Was it because you got tired of being with me?" She whispered and I shook my head and tried to say something, but she walked away and slammed the door to her room. 

I started to go after her but Haven stopped me and she looked furious.

"Are you stupid? How could you do this to Megan, you freaker? She loves you and you are an idoit for doing this to her, Megan's amazing, smart, and kind but you're too blind to see that, aren't you? Don't even try to lie and say that none of this is your falut cause I bet it is!" Haven yelled before she grabbed Megan's favorite ice cream from the fridge and went in Megan's room. The boys and I stood there in shock, we had never seen Haven this mad before, gone was the sweet, shy Haven, apparently she had her dad's temper. I buried my face in my hands and felt as the tears slowly started falling down my face.

"I've got an idea!" Louis said and he motioned for me to follow him before he knocked on Megan's door.

"Go away!" Haven yelled.

"It's just me!" Louis said and as soon as Haven opened the door, he came in, pulling me in as well. I felt as my stomach twisted in knots when I saw that Megan had tears running down her face and her eyes were filled with pain. Haven pushed Louis out and she came over to get me but I stopped her.

"Haven please, let me talk to Megan, let her hear what I have to say." I begged and Haven shook her head no, but Megan stopped her.

"Go ahead and let him, might as well see what his excuse is." Megan said and Haven walked out, glaring at me as she closed the door. I went over to the bed and sat on it, trying not to let my sadness show when Megan moved away from me as if I had some type of disease.

"Megan, I didn't kiss Demi, she kissed me. I promise you she did." Megan rolled her eyes and I ran a hand through my hair, my heart beating faster and faster by the minute. "Megan please believe me, you know I would never hurt you like this, I couldn't imagine hurting you in any way at all, never would dream of it." I confessed to her and got closer to her, noticing she didn't move away this time. "I don't want us to end up like Harry and Haven." I told her, knowing how Haven couldn't stand to look at Harry and they barely spoke a word to each other now, the thought of that happening between Megan and I was heartbreaking.

I managed to make Megan look at me and she realized how upset I looked before she sighed. She played with her hair for a minute before she looked at me.

"Just...give me a day or so to think this over alright?" Megan asked and I shook my head yes, hoping she would know I was telling the truth. I got up and went in the living room, seeing that Liam, Louis and Zayn were talking to Haven, trying to convince her that I wasn't lying and I saw that Harry was in the kitchen and again, the thought of Megan and I not speaking to each other tore at my heart, the thought was unbearable. I watched as Haven got up before she came over to me, peering at me from her glasses before she hugged me.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, and I do believe now that you are telling the truth, should I tell Megan you are?" She asked and I smiled, happy Haven was willing to help me by letting Megan know that I didn't kiss Demi by choice.

"Nah, it's fine, Megan said for her to havea day or so to think all this over." I told Haven and she nodded before she went back in Megan's room. I went in my room and looked out my window, hoping that Megan would believe me.....