Tricked Into Marriage

It was a normal Wednesday evening and Roma was back from work. She worked as a counsellor in an Educational Institute. It was 8 PM. After leaving her office, she took a local train and then even bought some vegetables and other items from the local market near her neighborhood and then came home. She kept the vegetables and other items on the table and drank a glass of water. Then she decided to take a quick bath. She took off her pink salwar suit and her inner wear and took a bath robe and towel and went to the bath room. She took a quick bath and then came out wearing her bath robe and covering her wet hair with the towel. She then wore a silky black nightie which was sleeveless and also was a low cut from the front and showed her amazing cleavage nicely and also exposed quite a bit of her back. She saw herself in the mirror and smiled looking at herself as she knew that she looked wonderful. She then went to the kitchen and started making arrangements for dinner.

Now it was 9:40 Pm and the door bell rang. Roma opened the door and as she knew very well, it was her husband Amar who was back from work. Roma and Amar looked at each other, smiled and then hugged and kissed each other. Then they closed the main door. Roma gave a glass of water to Amar. Amar then then went to take a quick bath and freshen up before joining Roma for dinner.

After taking bath, Amar came to the dining room and joined Roma at the dining table. Amar was wearing a jockey shorts and jockey t-shirt. Looking at Roma, Amar said," WOW ! You are looking SEXY...what's up Beautiful." Roma looked into his eyes and then looked sideways and then said," Well even you are looking OK...and I am always like this only Mr. Romeo." Amar then said," Oh is it...then tonight you've got to show me how Hot and Sexy you are...my darling. Both of them were eating, and also flirting, teasing each other and playing with each other's feet while sitting on the chairs. They quickly finished having dinner and then headed straight to the bedroom. Once inside the bedroom, Amar grabbed Roma from behind.

He kept his hands on her chest, cupping her breasts over the nightie she was wearing, and started kissing her on her shoulders, behind the neck etc. Roma said," Hold on...relax...don't be so impatient hubby dearest..." Amar said," I can't keep my patience seeing you like this...looking so mesmerising like an Angel...like an Apsara." Roma smiled and said," ok...so some one is getting Romantic." She then removed his arms from her and told him to sit on the bed. Amar did as she said. Roma then switched on a slow, seductive English song on her mobile phone, and started dancing slowly and seductively. She was facing Amar and trying to sing the English lines and also made sexy facial expressions on her face and even winked at him and blew flying kisses towards him.

She then turned around and was dancing and swaying her hips. Amar while looking at Roma from her backside and her awesome ass swaying her hips, was getting aroused, and was starting to have an erection. Amar took off his T-shirt and was now bare chested. His dick was becoming a pole inside his shorts.Now Roma while still dancing,started to take off her nightie. In a matter of seconds, Roma had taken off her nightie. She was now wearing only her white bra and panty. She now turned again and was now facing Amar. She looked in his eyes and blew flying kisses at him. He tried to get up from the bed, but Roma made him sit down and signalled him not to get up. She then took of her bra, She unhooked the bra straps from behind, and then lifted her arms to take off her bra.

Now she was topless. Amar was getting mesmerised seeing Roma's lovely pair of breasts...her big,full,ripe and juicy boobs. Now Roma took off her panty too. Now she was fully nude. Seeing her nude, Amar also took off his shorts. He was nude too and Roma looked at his fully erect cock. She then came on the bed and made Amar lie on the bed. She was on top of him now. Roma started kissing Amar.She kissed him on his forehead,cheeks,then his lips. The two of them kissed each other for awhile, and then Roma kissed his earlobes,even his neck and chest,even biting it a bit. She even kissed his stomach . Then Amar turned her around amd came over her,making back lie on the bed. He then kissed her neck,her shoulder, he even kissed and licked her chest,gave love bites,Then he started sucking her nipples.

Roma was getting a lot of pleasure and started moaning,"oh...oh...uh...uh...uh", He then kissed and licked her navel too and then spread her legs a little wide and put a finger inside her pussy.He started with one finger and then put more fingers and was making her crazy with pleasure and she was moaning loudly," Oh...oh...no...no....oh maa...no..." Finally she came and squirted out a lot of her pussy juices . Both of them relaxed for while,lying beside each other side by side. Then Amar took a tissue paper from the side of the bed and wiped off the juices from her pussy. Then he made Roma give him a hand job. Roma stroked his cock and in a very short while, his cock was erect again. Now Amar came on top of Roma.

He lifted her legs and spread them wide and kept her legs on his shoulder. Then he started to enter her pussy with his cock. He started with slow thrusts,but gradually increased the pace. While was he making thrusts in her pussy with his cock, Roma was getting ecstatic with pleasure, and moaned,screamed,"aah...aah...oh no...oh maa...yes...yes...Love you Amar...Love you Jaanu." Finally Amar made a strong push and ejaculated his semen inside her pussy and then took out his now little limp cock out of her pussy and lied down beside her. He was tired now. Roma was also feeling sleepy but also felt very satisfied and content with the session of lovemaking that the two of them had just shared. She looked at him and smiled before falling off to sleep.