Chp 6: 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1)

Start from the beginning

'If you make a move on Shoyo, I swear I will rip you apart..' Kenma thought looking up from his game for a second and gong back, but he really felt sad seeing them so casually talking.

'Dont you dare...touch my KOHAI, city boiii...'Tanaka thought while emiting a dark aura.

'Dont you dare...talk to my KOHAI like that!, I'm the one who calls him Shoyo..
Damn...city boiii!' Noya thought while glaring at the Guy.

'DONT YOU DARE TAKE MY STUDENT FROM ME!, AND TALKING LIKE YOU ALREADY KNOW EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME!' Bokuto thought in anger and going to his emo mode.

'Dont touch my baby like you own him!' Suga thought, and going on mama mode.

'Who is this guy anyways?' Yamaguchi thought, and looking at the two like their super close.

'hmmp...patting his head like that's Kageyama thought sulking in the inside cause he doesn't want to show it in the outside.

'This guy..'Daichi on his Dad mode.

'Dont touch him, you...' Akaashiiii though narrowing his sight on them.

'The others just looked at the two and glared at the Guy, and hopped inside the limos, and same goes to Hinata, and head to the hotel also know as 'H' hotel, They arrived and all of them got out of the limos and immediately head to where the sunshine is and stood beside him waiting for something to happen.

**5 minutes later**
'then a man came out of the building and walked towards us'.

"Sho!, I missed you!,I've been waiting for all of you to arrive!" The man said.

"Sho?" All of them asked and looking confused.

'Hinata just looked at the man in front of them and forced a smile'.

"I've missed you too Father...!" Hinata said running towards the man that identified as Hinata's Dad and hugged him.

"....."

"EHHH?!?... FATHER?!" All of them shouted except for Saltyshima but in the I side he was shocked to.

'Hinata pulled away from the hug and looked at them and said-'.

"Yeah!, Sorry if I didn't tell you guys" Hinata said looking away from them.

"I-its..Ok but you still have explaining to do later, Hinata.." Daichi said while recovering from shock.

'The rest just nodded I'm agreement'.

"Hai!..."Hinata said and looked at the others before looking at his Dad.

"Let's go and get you guys to your rooms, shall we?" Hinata's Dad said leading the teams inside, and everyone followed him, while giving all of them steal glances from the ginger that was looking surprisingly nervous about smhg.

**Skip to when they go to Hinata's room**

Hinata's POV

'What if they ask?!'
'What should I do?!'
'Do I tell them Or something?!
'I don't know what to do!'
'I hate lying to them, but-..'

'Maybe I'll just tell them the part where my dad has a business here,
That way I won't spill my secret to them, but I still need to lie to them, but I don't want that to happen again,
I have no choice...'.

'suddenly-'.

'Ping'

'I heard my phone ring, and I picked it up and looked at the notification and it's the groupchat.

Volleyball Idiots🏐🤪

Deadchi⚰️:Hinata can come and talk to you?

Sugar🍬❤️:Yeah, Hinata..we wanna talk to you about something

...Sure:☀️🌻Sunshine

Flattykawa🚪😘: can we come too?

ChasireCat😏: can we too?

Hoothoot🦉🎂: Hey! Hey! Hey!, Can we go to Agaashiii!?~

Calm setter 😎: If they approve Bokuto-san...

Farmer boy👨‍🌾: Yes, we would like to come along too

Futakuchi: were coming too if thats what everyone is doing

...Ofc' you can, I'll wait for all of here then:☀️🌻 Sunshine

Deadchi ⚰️: Alright then, we'll just get the others and we'll be right there, got it?

Flattykawa 🚪😘: Sounds good to me

ChasireCat 😏: Yeah

Hoothoot 🦉🎂:Hey! Hey! Hey!, Me too! Lesss goo Agaashiii!

Farmer boy 👨‍🌾: Yes

Futakuchi: Yeah, Yeah

'everyone went offline'

_________________***__________________

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this and I'll post part 2 later, and I wanna say thank you to archie242020 the opinions I hope you like this chapter.

As always Thank you guys for reading this and comment some suggestions and vote if you like this story..

See you all in the next CHAPPIE!!♥️

-author-chan ♥️😘