Welcome:

They call me Anna or Belle. I prefer to be called Annabelle but no one gets that. Not even my family.They act like they know me but they dont. I wear nothing but black and I lock myself in my bedroom blasting death metal and rock music. But they are totally clueless. They still call me sweetie and stuff like that totally oblivious that I just turned 17. They havent noticed that I mope around and cry myself to sleep. They are stuck in the perfect little life. I go to a stupid high school in a stupid little town. I dont have friends because of they way I dress and the music I listen to. I get called Emo, Goth, Satan Worshiper and other horrible names everyday.  It wasnt always like this. My twin brother Andy died a year ago in a car accident. He was driving with his buddies up to San Diego for a concert. A drunk driver hit him and his car flipped over the side of the freeway and he died on impact. His friends were still alive but he got the worst of it. He was my bestfriend the one who understood me the most. I was supposed to go to the concert with him but I had a cheeleading competiton and I couldnt get out of it. After he died I blamed my self I should have been in that car. I should have been the one to die.

After the accident I wasnt the same. I died my perfect blond hair black. I swaped bright colored clothes for black and gray ones. I listen to death metal and everything my brother did. I dont have any friends and at lunch I sit in the back of the library by myself writing stories and poetry. Maybe everyone was right, I am a Freak, Emo, Gothic person with no life. Maybe I should end it right here right now. No one will miss me so why should they care Im gone?